Chapter 19;

Hey! 

I'm so excited for this chapter, haha. Its the first performance tonight.. &I have a surprise in store! 

I need you guys to do me a favour thou! Please will you just click the little 'VOTE' button on your right? --------------------------------------------------------------->

It would mean the world, thanks! 

Oh, & I GOT JUSTIN BIEBER BELIEVE TICKETS FOR MY BIRTHDAYAYAYAY. Anyone else going?

Hope you enjoy Chapter 19 ;)

----------

Charlottes POV.

The chatter in the girls changing room was loud, while I sat in a small chair looking at myself in the mirror in silence. My light brown hair was curled down to my ribs, while my eyes were framed with eye-liner. My cheeks were rosy, and my lips were a light red. My make-up had to be heavy for the show, especially if I wanted to stand out. My shaking hands pulled off my own shirt, and pulled on my neon pink bandeau, while my wet-look leggings were already on. Tying up my dancing shoes precisely, I knew myself I was just wasting time. 

"Charlotte?" A friendly voice called, causing me to jump out of my thoughts. "Are you okay?"

I gave Olivia a small nod, "Just nervous". Half the girls gave me a sympathetic look, whilst the other half looked like they agreed with me. 

Knock Knock, "Girls?" Pattie's small voice called behind the changing room door. "We need you backstage, behind the curtains. We gotta start in 10 minutes and we want you ready"

My heart stopped, while everything else went in twice the speed. The girls squealed and clapped, touching up their make-up and running into the lines by the sides of the curtains, ready to go on. It was pretty much pitch black behind here, but the noise of the crowd was incredible. I had seen the stage only once, and the seats went so high and went round all the side. While I concentrated on my breathing the rest of the girls went quiet too. There was thousands of people about to watch us, and the nerves had finally caught up with everyone.

A hand went round my waist causing me to jump for the second time, snapping my head round, I saw Justin's adorable face pouting, asking for a kiss. Pressing my lips to his quickly, some of my fear went. Everything felt better when Justin was around.

"Are you scared?" He whispered into my ear. Instead of answering I nodded and looked at the floor. "I'll let you into a little secret of mine, I'm never scared of performing. You know why?" He continued to whisper into my ear sending shivers down my spine. "I pretend I'm at home, singing to myself. If you get too scared, remember that time when you were dancing and I watched you. Just pretend its me and you, and no-one else". A small smile formed on my face then he kissed my lips one more time and ran round back stage. Before I knew it, Justin came back with the whole crew and made us form a big circle.