38

"Please remember to keep your hands inside the ride at all times please." Yoongi swiped the sweat that was trickling down his forehead.

I fucking hate roller coasters.

"Are you ready?" The announcer of the ride spoke as Yoongi started to nod no.

"Three, two, one-"

"FUCK NO!" Yoongi yelled as the ride began at full speed. He didn't know whether to scream, open his eyes or keep them closed or just faint out of pure fear.

The rest of the boys were screaming full of excitement including little JiHyun. Yoongi wanted to seem strong and confident but that broke as soon as his butt made contact with the seat.

Right when Yoongi was starting to become familiar with the movements the ride was making, it came to a stop.

The ride ended.

What the actual fu-

The group left and walked down, Yoongi immediately running to the nearest garbage can he saw.

"Is Yoongles ok?" JiHyun asked Jimin with a worried expression.

"He's probably feeling a bit sick after the ride. Did you enjoy it?" JiHyun eagerly nods and walks to Jin who was fixing his hair.

Jimin took the opportunity to go after Yoongi and check up on him. When he found the older, he was sitting on the ground with his head in his knees.

"You okay?" Jimin softly questions, Yoongi looking up and smiling to see the younger.

"Yeah, just don't let me ride a roller coaster ever again please." Jimin chuckles and takes a seat next to the older.

"You feeling better?" Yoongi turns to look at the younger and nods with a little smile. He then leans his heads on the younger's shoulder for a couple of seconds before lifting himself up and helping the younger to do the same.

"So, what's next?" Jimin looks around him until his eyes meet a very intriguing place.

"The arcade."

After gathering the boys, they then head to the arcade where everyone immediately splits up and goes their ways.

"Hey Joon, what do you want to play first?" Jin asks as he intertwines his hand with Namjoon's who spots his first game.

"That one."

The couple makes their way to the chosen game and puts in their coins before starting. Jin loved watching his boyfriend play, whining after every time he lost.

"C'mon, you got one more chance ok?" Jin reassures with a smile. Namjoon nods and looks at the Mario plushie which was his target.

They had been trying to get the plushie for the past half hour but there wasn't any type of success up to that point.

"I got this," Namjoon mutters under his breath and moves the claw to position it right above Mario.

If his calculations weren't wrong, he had positioned it perfectly and once he pressed the red button, the claw would successfully grab Mario by his head and drag him to the box.

When Namjoon's hands make contact with the button, the claw slowly reaches down and opens its claws. His eyes move along with the claw, his hand gripping on to the side of the game.

When the claw tightens it's grip and goes up, Mario's head goes up along too. Namjoon jumps in victory and lifts his boyfriend by the waist who is laughing of excitement.

"You did it! I told you! Gimme!" Jin says as he reaches into the box and pulls out his Mario plushie.

"Let me show kookie and show off I'll be right back!" Jin runs away, leaving Namjoon alone who was still proud of himself. Both boys were really content lately. Each had a love for each other that grew stronger with every day passing by.

Nothing could break what they had.

"Hey, Joonie~" Namjoon turns around where the voice came from and finds a girl with a smirk on her face.

"You missed me?"

I said nothing could break what the couple had, but did I ever say no one?

"What do you want." Namjoon coldly says before checking around him to make sure no one was looking.

"Awww why you gotta treat me so badly? Did you already move on from me?" The girl makes a pouty face as she moves closer to Namjoon who backs away as she does so.

"Don't touch me." The girl stops and rolls her eyes before readjusting her posture.

"I see you have a boyfriend now...I bet he doesn't make your heart beat fast like I managed to do. I'm way better than him."

"You are in no way better than him. You don't even know what it means to have class." Namjoon checks around him again once more, now on alert for Jin in case he came back.

"What do you want?" Namjoon crosses his arms as a way to show he had control in this conversation, and if he was being quite honest, he didn't really have it.

You see, this female was from his past. She symbolized a moment in Namjoon's life that he deeply regretted. He tried his best to erase anything and everyone related to that time but it always came back to haunt him.

"I want more money." The girl replies, smiling to make herself seem like the one thing she wasn't.

Innocent.

"No. I already gave you more than enough. It's over get that in your head, Yuri." Just as Namjoon finished his sentence, Jin arrived back and was confused to see the pair talking.

"Hello!" Jin happily greets as he grabs his lovers hand and brings it over his shoulders.

"Who is this?" Jin quietly whispers as he looks at the girl once more and smiles.

"Uh...this is Yuri, Lee Yuri. She used to go to our school but she transferred a while back to another school." Jin nods to show he understands and then sticks his hand out to shake the girls.

"Nice to meet you, Yuri! I'm Seokjin but you can call me Jin for short." Yuri looks at Namjoon with a smirk before shaking Jin's hand and greets him back. After the short introduction, Yuri leaves the couple alone and sternly looks at Namjoon one more time and mouths you know where to find me before leaving.

"How long have you known her?" Jin questions as he takes a seat in a booth.

"Since the seventh grade," Namjoon replies before taking a seat across Jin.

"The worst year of my life," Namjoon mutters under his breath before starting a conversation about his victory in winning Mario.
_______________________________
———————————————————————
I FORGOT THE QUESTION MY BADDD

The question is,

Do you Stan other groups?