Chapter 3: Orphanage

Kazz learned from the system that he was currently in an orphanage. Yes, the same orphanage with the Mukami brothers, but that didn't catch his attention the most. What caught his attention was his 11-year-old body was covered with bruises and slashes! Who dares harm my cute shota body?!

"Tsk, what an awful environment for children! I'll sue this place!" The body and the body's name was the same in his own world, so when Kazz pouted, he looked very adorable.

With his injured body, Kazz got up and limped towards the door. Seeing the door was locked, Kazz angrily knocked on it.

"P-please open up! I d-didn't mean to! P-please, I am scared!" Kazz shouted pitifully so that someone who has a heart in the orphanage could open the door.

"Shut up! Don't be noisy or else we're gonna be in much more trouble!" An annoyed voice echoed from the other side.

There was a sound of the door unlocking and a teenage boy appeared. He has messy light brown hair, tied up in a bun with bangs and some strands hanging out from the back. Yep, just like fandom-Wikia from the system describe him. The teenage boy was definitely Yuma.

(Note: I'm guessing they are in their early teens or something

(Note: I'm guessing they are in their early teens or something...13-15? If you have any idea how old they were when they were in the orphanage please let me know! Thanks ~) 

Acting like the previous owner, Kazz lowered his head and mumbled softly, "Thank you."

Yuma was relieved and annoyed at the same time. Relieved that Kazz wasn't dead from starvation from being stuck in the closet room for 2 whole days and annoyed that no one in charge of the orphanage even noticed his gone! Even if they did, they didn't even bother to open the door; they wanted Kazz to die. Deep hatred was currently seen in his deep brown eyes.

"Kazz, let's hurry and find Ruki and the others. I'm sure they saved food for you." Kazz was surprised to see Yuma talking gently to him. What happened to your do-S personality?!

Still spacing out, Yuma took his hand and led him to the others.