Winter wars

SAINT ANDERSON

"Still no change?" Seven asked as while we were on FaceTime

"Still no change?" Seven asked as while we were on FaceTime. "Nope." I said shaking my head and folding Gia and Gio's cloths. "Damn he's going to pull through you know Jordan always been lazy." She said trying to lighten the mood.

It's been a whole month. Everyone is damn near ready to give up but I'm not. I know my brother is going to pull through this shit. "Did you find a place to put him?" Seven asked and I nodded my head know.

"I've been too busy planing Gia's party I haven't had time to look at an recovery centers." I told her. "Still can't believe your giving her a party. She will be fine if she miss one little party. Like you have a lot going on." Seven said but I didn't want to hear anything she had to say.

I was giving my baby that damn party. It's her first birthday for crying out loud. And planning the party honestly helped. If I wasn't planning I was worrying myself sick about Jordan which was not healthy at all.

"Well that's the baby. I have to go." I said ending the face time call. Gio wasn't crying but I just did not feel like hearing Seven tell me what I should and shouldn't do. Looking at the time it was 1. I still had a whole hour and so before Jalen and Krissy returned from school.

Finishing everyone's laundry I grabbed the baby monitor and went downstairs to start dinner.

"Oooou it smells good in here." I heard Londyn say before appearing in the kitchen. Since everything has happened she decided to just stay with us and commute to the city everyday. I was grateful for that she's really has been helpful.

"What you making? Ooou coconut rice, oxtails and beans! My fav!" She said. "Jay and Krissy here yet?" She asked and I shook my head no. "They should be walking through the door any minute." I told her.

"Okay well let me wash my hands then I'll cut Krissy some fruit so she can eat while she does her homework." Lo said and I just nodded my head.

"Your going to visit Jojo tonight?" She asked. "Don't I always?" i said and it got quiet.

"When this is all over I'm going to pay for you to go on a vacation. I'll watch the kids. You need it. You do so much for us and we literally take you for granted. Seeing you pass out then the complications with the baby it really did something to me Saint. I've never prayed but that night I was in the chapel praying like my life depended on it and ever since I make it my duty to pray as soon as I wake up and before I got to bed." Londyn said.

"Wow." Was all I could say. "That's the nicest thing you ever said." I told her causing her to suck her teeth. "Your so annoying. But Forreal Saint Thank you. I really do love and appreciate you." She said before coming to give me a hug.

"Mommy!" Krissy screamed. "Well time to be the nanny." Londyn said causing me to laugh as she grabbed the plates of cut up fruits. Shaking my head I finished preparing dinner.

"Okay I just fed and Changed Saint, Gia is washed up in her bed. Gionni going to FaceTime you in 10 to speak to Krissy after she speaks to him make sure she goes to bed!" I said to Londyn and she just laughed.

"Yes I know we've been doing this every day for the past month. Now go and give Jordan a kiss for me." She said pushing me out the door.

Quickly making my way to the hospital I heard laughter coming from Jordan's room. Confused I walked in the door and was shocked.

"Oh my gosh Jordan your awake!" I screamed while running over to him hugging him. "Ouch." He said causing me to get off of him.

"I'm sorry are you okay how do you feel?" I asked as he just stared at me then st the nurse.

"Not to be rude but who are you?" He asked and my face when stale then moments later him and the nurse both started laughing.

"I'm joking Saint relax." He said causing me to softly slap him on the shoulder. "How long have you been awake? Why didn't the nurse or doctor call me!" I asked focusing my attention to the nurse.

"Chill Saint. I've been up since like 2. They were going to call but they said you always come around 8 so I told them let's surprise you." He said and I just sideeyed him.

"Still if I knew you were awake I would have brought everyone." I said and he just laughed. "Yea I know. I just wanted to spend some time with you though." He said.

"That bullet hit something cause you want to spend time with me?" I asked and he laughed.

"Yea. I know I said some mean shit to you in the pass and acted like a dick. I can't make up excuses for my past actions but I can start acting and treating everyone around me better." He confesses.

"Is there a full moon or something cause Londyn just   Told some some sappy speech too." I said as he sucked his teeth.

"This why niggas can't be nice to ya ass." He said causing me to laugh.

"Aww stop im just playing Jojo. I love you." I said. "Yea Yea I love you too. So how long I've been out? Tell me what i missed? hows Jayda and the baby?"

"A month and some days, i had the baby, Londyn lives with us again. and that's pretty much all." I said purposely leaving his question about Jayda.

She decided two weeks ago to have an abortion then she quit working at the shop. Everyone tried reaching out but she's blocked all of us.

"A nephew? Oh it's fucking lit! You should have named him Jordan tho. If i died he could have carried on my motherfucking legacy." He said causing me to roll my eyes.

"I didn't even know you were in the hospital they lied for a whole week." I said and he looked confused.

"Oh yea, when so heard there was a shoot out at the club apparently I passed out and had to have an emergency c-section. My health was at risk and to prevent anymore stress or damage they kept that my little brother was in the hospital bed fighting for his life." I said.

"Damn that's crazy." He said and I just nodded my head "Yup."

"Well I'm glad everything is good now." He said and I turned my head looking the opposite way. "Saint don't tell me you and Gionni not speaking." He said and i sighed.

"We are talking. Just not together. I broke up with him." I said and he sucked his teeth. "For what? Because he cared about you and didn't want anything to happen? Bruh that man loves you would give his last for any of us. You know damn well he wouldn't purposely with hold information." He said.

"I know but still." I said crossing my arm being stubborn. "But still nothing. You better take my brother back or next time I'll make sure to die." I He said and I just rolled my eyes.

"That's not funny!" I said and he just laughed. "My new name 50 cent." He said causing me to shake my head.

"I'm killable! baby!" He said causing me to laugh at him dumb ass. I just glad my brother was alright. Now to put my pride aside and get my man back.

____________________________
Thoughts comment and vote!
I'm on a rollll. Last update tho I'm tired😭😭❤️