Sneak Peek

[SKIP THE SNEAK PEEK]

Chapter ??

The young brunette then went towards his front door. Holding onto the doorknob, with her other hand carefully carrying the cake she baked, the door creaked opened, revealing what's inside the house.

It appears to be a normal looking place. It was simple and not too shabby. But the darkness of the house, sent Ochako's spine shivered to the fullest.

She entered the vicinity as she explored what's inside. There seems to be no sign of any photos of him placed on the wall, or some photo frames at all. Not even his family. The place was plain and looking quite old, with the wallpaper already slowly peeling off from the top.

The black marks on top of the ceiling, with it leaking in the middle of the living room, making sounds of water dripping on the floor was the only noise she could hear in the house.

No television. That's a weird thing for Ochako. What does Izuku do here anyways? His house was completely empty, old, dark and dirty with nothing fun to do and the place was too quiet as well.

She stopped her tracks, feeling that she shouldn't trespassed his house any further. So she made a leave. Making her way to the front door, she heard noises coming from upstairs.

It was a noise of an object dropping, causing the wooden floor to make such a loud sound with the impact. Ochako jolted in fright and turned around slowly, eyeing the staircase with the place on top looking even darker than here.

She gulped and made her way to the stairs. "Is anyone there?" She asked out loud.

No response.

Her temples sweated and her body was unsettling. Thinking that she should've go any farther, she just went upstairs, ready to face some consequences about trespassing in any person's house. Trespassing was an awful act, she, too, knows that but that noise. Izuku mentioned that he lived alone.

Is he here? Is someone else living with him? Did he not tell her secretly? That's what made Ochako curious. So reaching the top, there was another floor with a dark hallway, leading to a dark room.

Her hands started shaking, as she spotted a switch. She turned on the lights in the alley and finally, the area doesn't look too scary anymore. There was a door at the end, along with another two on the left and right.

She slowly made her way to that room. There was nothing on the green walls in between. Just good old-fashioned ones like the wallapapers from the 60s or 70s that a grandma would own.

She then smelled a certain stench. It was strong and she covered her nose, preventing from her smelling it. It must be his room. He might have a dirty room, maybe because downstairs was so plain and nothing was there. So his bedroom was his only place and the room would look dirty with a big amount of snacks and chips or probably just left over Chinese food take outs laying on the floor.

She smiled and chuckled at the thought of it. Typical boys, having their lives like that as usual. But didn't she heard a noise from here? It was loud and she still didn't know where did it come from. Is there even a person in here?

She opened his door but there was no windows for the light from outside to shine inside the room. So Ochako couldn't see anything. The smell became stronger and the place really reeked.

Using her hand to find the switch, she placed it on the wall and starting dragging it around. With the feeling of the switch, she turned it on. But the switch was a lonely lightbulb in the middle of the room, twitching it's light.

But Ochako saw clearly what's inside.

Her eyes seeing the sight she did not expect to see. Her body started to tremble in fear and her mouth didn't say any words at all. She couldn't take the look of it anymore.

Her hands gave away, causing the cake to drop on the floor. Floor full of blood.

Blood.

Blood.

Here and there.

On the walls.

On the floor.

On the wood that covered the windows shut.

And that wasn't the only one. The blood. It came from a living creature. A human. And there was lots of them. In the room.

Dead.

Some bodies hung on the walls, with them being carried by a hook, pierced in their backs. Some were on the floor, next to a bunch of tools. Their bodies were slit opened, revealing their exposed organs inside. Some were tied on a chair at the side, with their bodies being slit all over in their flesh.

But the weird part is, these people are all...

...women.

Naked bodies of women, soaked in their own blood and others as well. Ochako wanted to scream but she couldn't. She couldn't think straight anymore. There were too many of them. Her legs gave away and her body collapsed on the floor, causing her legs to smash the cake. She didn't care what she was touching, as long as it wasn't from inside that room.

Her insides couldn't take it. Her mouth being covered by her hand, as she felt it coming out. She started to vomit on the floor along with faint coughs. After that, her mouth started to shivered from the feeling.

Her breathing was heavy and her face completely soaked with sweat. Her body jumped in fright and started to tremble when she heard footsteps behind her back.

"How unfortunate. I forgot to lock my front door and this already happened"

That voice. That sweet, sweet voice that Ochako used to love to hear. Now, it seemed like she was scared to death just hearing that voice. Her head turned around slowly, with her teeth gritting in fear. Her eyes followed to a figure behind her from afar.

There appeared Izuku looking straight at her from across the hallway. His vicious smile on his face and his eyes widened and pupils shrunk.

"Looks like I've caught a good one" He said, through his laughs that came along. Her eyes then followed on what's on his hand. Her eyes widening even more, as if it was bulged out already. She breathed even heavier, causing her voice to come out.

The object he was holding was...

...a bloody machete.

"Shouldn't have come in here, Uraraka"

Ochako looked straight at his eyes, and shivered more when she saw the sight. His head titled to the side with his scary looking smile he had and his eyes were still frightening. But the words he said next, were the words which made Ochako wanted to scream.

"Time to die"

-

A/N: toot toot. Welcome to my new book !! Thanks for checking out the sneak peek and tell me what you guys think !! Send me some motivation, ey? HAHAHA. Anyways this book might be the longest book I've ever had since my mind map of this one is massive and full of ideas and chapters. s i g h.

So you're all probably wondering when will I publish the actual official chapter 1. Well, imma publish it only after I finished my first Izuocha book, U.A Academy Romance. If y'all don't know this book yet, go check it out ! :)) thanks !!

Just let me know what you guys think for this sneak peek. Anything wrong or something that is a little off ? Is it too much? Is it not enough? Just let me know ! Thanks guys !

So see you in the official first chapter in who knows when ! Bye ! ♡♡♡♡