⌜ nine ⌟

mister daddy.

donghyuck took five seconds before realizing what the baby had said. he stood up from the chair he is comfortably sitting at and then towards the baby, carrying him. ❝chan no.

the baby turned to his papa and then back at mark who's trying to compose himself. ❝but it's mister daddy.

at this moment, donghyuck badly want to throw himself off the window. actually, he can do it right now. he can break the window and jump, and would die easily since he's at the eighteenth floor.

why mister daddy shouting at papa?❞ the baby pointed his index finger at mark. ❝bad mister daddy.

dear god.❞ donghyuck was internally crying. he didn't know what to say and locking the baby out of the office for him and mark to talk alone is a bad idea.

while donghyuck was thinking of something to get out of this misery, mark was silently enjoying this. unlike those dramatic meeting of a father and son, he actually find this meeting very odd. and look at his son, scolding at him for shouting and scaring donghyuck.

might as well go with the flow. ❝i can shout at your papa whenever i like.

the baby huffed as he placed both of his hands on his hips. ❝mister daddy that's bad!

mark watched the baby walk towards him and then jumped perfectly high just to grab his tie to pull him down for their heights to match. was it obvious that he was enjoying this? because it seems like he can't control the smile that's forming on his lips.

say sorry.❞ the baby said.

mark raised a brow, ❝why would i?

you scared papa!❞ the baby then pointed at donghyuck who's lips are pressed in a thin line.

mark glanced at donghyuck and then back at the baby. ❝well, he did something wrong that's why i shouted at him.

the baby paused for a moment to think before pulling mark's tie, making the ceo crawl and follow where the baby is taking him. ❝still, mister daddy should say sorry.

donghyuck, who was crouching down, couldn't believe what he saw. mark lee, being controlled by a baby? that's one surprising sight. he watched the two go closer to him and another sight to see, that small smile on mark's face. which mark probably noticed donghyuck staring because he quickly pulled out a frown.

now,❞ chan stood in between the two. ❝what does mister daddy say when he scares papa?

still not forgetting about what donghyuck did, mark glared at his secretary who's smiling at the baby. ❝sorry.