🐻 - 6 - 💎

💎 A reason to stay 💎

You have been so sick of this palce. This place is the place that make u feel sad and stresssful. In the fact that no one need you or wanting you to stay here anymore. Even your parents.

They like a thousands arrow into your heart. You wished you can abandon everything and leave. They always prieced your heart to million pieces with thos negative comments and jokes.

Now, you are standing at the edge of your school rooftop prepare for your own suicide and making your wish become true. At the edge of your sneakers, just one more step and you can feel your body falling down. This is will be the end of everything. EVERYTHING!

Before you could step toward the place that will end everything. Suddenly, you heard voice that shout your name.

"Y/N!" that person said in a shacking voice.

Your turn around and see the person that called your name out. It was your sit mate in Science class, Yeono. He jogging towards you which make you more caution.

"Look y/n, don't jump. Pease go down. Im begging you." Yeono said in a very stress, sad and scared tone.

"But no one need me anymore. Why should i stay? I have no reason to." You scream out of your lung

"You do have a reason to stay, Y/N. Please for your family." Yeono slowly talk to you but you can hear his scared in his voice.

"Nooo. My family don't need me!!" You scream out and tears beginto fall

Yeono can't say anything else but there only one thing he need to get off his chest. " You do have a reason to stay, Y/N. I love u since the day you walk into our first science class. Please don't jump for my sake Y/N" Yeono scream out.

You feel to shock about it. You slowly step down and walk toward him. Yeono also walking toward you and give you the warmest, biggest, caress that you ever have.

"I'm sorry. I should have protected you before." He cried and hugging you tighter.

" He cried and hugging you tighter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was very bad. I know :(. I can't thing of anything 😔