⌜ ten ⌟

i saw you give ten hyung a look a while ago.❞ donghyuck spoke, breaking the ice between them.

the drive was silent for minutes until donghyuck decided to throw the awkwardness away. even though mark didn't say anything since he's focused on the road, that didn't stop donghyuck from speaking.

i hope you don't kick him out like how you did to jaemin.❞ although jaemin didn't get fired, it was him who decided to leave.

mark drove his car to the left, ignoring what his secretary is blabbering about.

love is love, mark.❞ by now, donghyuck might have forgotten who he is talking to. ❝it's wrong to—

you talk a lot don't you?❞ mark clicked his tongue as he stopped in front of a restaurant where the dinner is being held. ❝and you might have forgotten your position.

the younger male then pressed his lips into a thin line, ❝sorry mr. lee.❞ thinking that he might have annoyed mark already.

after a few moments of silence, mark stopped in front of this one fancy restaurant that made donghyuck's jaw drop. he was hesitating to go inside. seeing everyone looking all so expensive, jewelries everywhere in there body, donghyuck felt out of place. he's just a secretary, he doesn't belong there.

are you coming or not?❞ donghyuck was busy in his own thoughts that he didn't even realize mark coming out of the car and already opening the door in his side.

the younger turned to mark, who's now furrowing his brows getting impatient, and chuckled nervously. ❝you know, i can always guard your car.

mark rolled his eyes, ❝get out.

what if something happens to your car?❞ donghyuck gasped and covered his mouth. ❝you really need someone to—

the tanned male was unable to continue his sentence as mark pulled him out of the car with full force. donghyuck was scared for a moment thinking that his arms might get disconnected from his body. he paused for a minute, standing there in shock. turning to mark, donghyuck gulped at how he looked.

he truly was scary. the younger placed his head down as he followed mark from behind, not minding the looks people are giving them. mark noticed donghyuck's action but he doesn't have time to act all worried because there's much more other important things than worrying about this secretary of his.

this is your fault.❞ mark clicked his tongue, blaming the younger. ❝if you only haven't accepted this dinner then this would not have happened.

well, donghyuck has no say to this since he really is at fault here. if he wasn't distracted with that mark lee standee inside his office they he would have known that it's part of the wong's company he is having a conversation with on the phone. the younger bit his lower lip, he's sensitive when it comes to him making a mistake. this isn't the only time he had done it, it's probably a million of times already.