Chapter 47: The One Silently Hurting

You came home with your eyes stinging from the dusk's breeze. Porceeding to wipe your eyes you saw your mother sat on the couch staring at the news with expectation and anxiety clear on her face.

This made you sigh deeply, yet silent enough that she couldn't here it.

Finding your mother seated at the couch was now a usual routine. Eversince the USJ incident in UA, your mother was worried to death for your brother, sometimes so much that didn't even know you came home sometimes.

You remember how she was after Izuku's first attack, and also how she was in the following others.

[--]

The USJ incident...

"Izuku are you sure you're okay!?" Inko asked checking up on the boy, who just arrived home from school.

"Mom, I promise I am alright! The heroes are making sure that the incident won't happen again!" Izuku tried to assure her, but the woman couldn't help but latch on to him as if he'll disappear.

You, on the other hand, watch the entire scene unfold before your eyes. Sat at the dinning table sipping tea, your face still held a sour look, since you were still upset at Izuku.

With an amused sigh you decide to have mercy on your brother. "Mom, its dinner time remember?" You call making her gasp in realization.

"O-Oh right! I almost forgot!" She say wiping her tears as she scurry to the stove preparing the meals to be served.

Looking over to the boy who stood by the entrance nervous under your gaze, with a cup in your hand, you boredly gestured him move along. "Hurry up and get ready for dinner, foods already made."

"R-Right!" Your green haired brother yelped making his way down the hall to his room with the sound of the door closing.

Turning your attention to the Tv, you decided to wait while watching the evening news. Your silence and odd change of personality worried your mother, who sat beside you.

"(Y/N)... Are you okay?" She asked softly placing a hand on yours for comfort.

You looked at her hand before trailing to her eyes. Shaking your head you gave your mother a grin assuring her.

Before she could say any more, your brother arrived into the room making she turn her attention to him. You can immediately tell she still held worry for him despite his attempts to calm her.

And to be honest... It kinda left you jealous.

[--]

The Stain incident...

When you heard the news that Izuku was jumped by Chizome. You were scared for both males, no actually all, Todoroki and even Iida was wrapped in on it.

'Geez, what is with these UA students and villains?' You groan in annoyance, pinching the bridge of your nose. 'They are like magnets! They attract so much trouble.'

Paying attention to the details of the incident your eyes widen as the reported announced that the Hero Killer was finally arrasted by the no. 2 Hero Endevaour. A sudden loud bang echoed in the office. It took you a while for you to realize but when you did you notice a large dent on your wooden desk with cracks visible under your fist.

You slowly raised your hand not caring about the splinters stuck in your skin. Your bloodlust seeping out of you, resulting you subordinates to all come to your office worried you might do something rash.

But what they see instead was a mourning child.

A child that did want to accept the news. A child that was hurting, in pain. A child that seemed lonely, all cooped up in this office. After that was what you are despite everything you have and all that you experienced...