Chapter Five

Chapter Five . . .|
-take off your clothes.
(sm) - slight mature content
(t) - trigging for some readers

Jeongguk smiled fondly at Taehyung who had his head down, his hand cuffed to a chair so he couldn't leave and run away. "Princess, why don't you drink your coffee? I didn't waste money for you to not drink it, right?" Hummed the mafia leader of Jeon Underground, pursing his lips as he sipped his own hot drink.

"I don't like coffee." Taehyung uttered saltily, his voice bitter. He sounded like he had screamed and cried for awhile — which his did. It was annoying trying to bring Taehyung to the coffee shop Jeongguk owned when he was just constantly screaming out bloody murder.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me that before I wasted money on buying the coffee, Princess?" He inquired lowly, tilting his head. "Doesn't matter, keep yapping, it doesn't matter what you say." He uttered.

Taehyung just kept shut, pinching his lips into a thin line as he kept his head down. He was in the state of accepting his life like this. That didn't mean he was giving up. He wanted to get free to get to Seokjin-hyung and get as far as possible but that sucked when you were in a coffee shop cuffed to a chair with the man who captured you sipping on hot coffee.

"So, like I said earlier, I'll show you where you'll be staying. Like everything else, I will not be showing you how to get in or out. You stay in your room. You will not exit your room unless I have somewhere to go. You will eat regularly, you will be bathed, you will be cared for in the utmost caring way. If you run, try to escape, cause damage to certain people and objects, you will be punished. Do I make myself clear, Mr. Kim?" Jeongguk growled.

Taehyung just nodded. What was he to do? Refuse and get punished? He let his blond locks fall in front of his face, trying not to cry again.

"I have regular meetings and heists that I need to care for, I have to help with the black market, I have jobs I need to care for so you'll travel with me quite a bit. Jimin also partakes in these events. Understood?" Jeongguk watched as Taehyung nodded.

"Good. First thing is first," the mafia leader hummed. "You'll be taken back and I'll bathe you. Then, you'll be served food, you'll eat every bite, and be laid down for a nap. Today must be exhausting. I can't imagine how tired you are right now."

"Yeah, well you can kiss my rear end. I don't care for the things you want to do to me. I don't understand why I'm a prized possession to you and your stupid mafia." Taehyung hissed.

Jeongguk snickered. "I see you don't like cursing, that helps for people who want innocents. As for your sass, I can't say many would appreciate that side of you." He shrugged lamely. "I'm about done here. Is there anything you want?"

Taehyung shook his head, tugging on his wrist, the cuffs jingling. He finally picked his head up, looking at Jeongguk who stood up slowly. He glided over, reaching his hands and undoing the cuffs.

"Okay, let's see how much this will wor-" Jeongguk didn't even get to finish when he felt a fist in his face, sucking in a sharp breath. His hand rushed to his cheek, grunting lowly.

He opened his eyes, seeing as Taehyung had tried to run away. Jeongguk had enough of this nonsense. He spun around, seeing as Taehyung was trying to run out of the coffee shop.

"Taehyung!" Jeongguk growled, going to the door. He began to jolt after Taehyung, doing a lot of athletic doing when he was younger due to his father always pushing him to get faster, for it was imperative he learned.

He caught up to Taehyung quite quickly, yanking him by his arm. Jeongguk tugged Taehyung into his body, wrapping his arms around him and squeezing him tightly.