Bad Girl | Skimasktheslumpgod

You plopped down on the couch knowing you had many things to do. Stokeley wanted the house cleaned before he got home from the studio. You decided not to since you were tired. After all he isn't the boss of you, right?

You turned on Netflix and clicked on your account. You dropped the remote at the sound of the front door unlocking. You jumped off of the couch and sped to the kitchen. You turned on the water and sloppily squirted soap on a towel.

"Hey." Stokeley said walking into the kitchen. He stopped in his tracks noticing that the dishes weren't done and the house was a mess.

"I thought I told you to clean up." He said putting his phone and keys on the counter.

"I'm sorr- you know what I'm my own woman and you don't have the ri-" He quickly shut you up my grabbing you by your neck and pinning you up against the wall.

"I don't know who the fuck you're talking to but you better fix that attitude real quick." He growled at you. Tears brimmed your eyes as you were on the verge of death. You harshly scratched and grabbed at the hand that was around your neck. His gripped was too strong. Your eye began twitching. Just as your heart began to stop and your eyes began to close he dropped you. You sat there on the floor breathing heavily.

"You need a punishment."

TBC (not)