Chapter 19

Semyouls POV*

We all seven got ready for school. We got dressed into our uniforms. Once we got to school people were asking for autographs. We all signed about fifty and then the bell rang. We went to our usual routine. Me and Bihar were first class together.

Teacher: Okay class listen up. We have a new student so be very nice and respectful to him.

Katsuduka: Hi I am Katsuduka it is nice to meet you all.

Teacher: Good you can go sit next to Semyoul.

Semyoul: .....

And now all through the lesson he wouldn't stop bothering me. Finally lunch time.

Bihar: Haha hey guys I think Semyoul likes Katsuduka.

Jadiku: THE HELL SHE DOES?!?!?!?!?!?

Semyoul: No I don't.

Jadiku: Good.

Paxataka: We have a class together next.

Semyoul: Okay I know.

Katsuduka: Hey guys!

Everyone: UUUGGGHHHH!!!!!

Semyoul: Oh hey Katsuduka.

Katsuduka: We have every class together. And Bihar I heard what you said.

Bihar: So?

Katsuduka: I don't like her and she doesn't like me. I am gay.

Bihars face turned red.

Rider: SEMYOUL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Semyoul: What.

Rider: Why do you wear those gloves cat?

Semyoul: None of your business rat.

Everyone: OOOHHHH!!!!

Rider: Whatever I was just going to ask you if you could help me with my homework.

Semyoul: Sure.

We both sat down and I started helping him.

Semyoul: So 1+5 is what?

Rider: Six.

Semyoul: Yes good and your done!

Rider: Thanks!

I am going to time skip to after school. We went to the studio. We started working on Fire. We have the lyrics and dance down. We just need outfits.

We all just wore this. I was walking up to the others when I ran into Jadiku. We both fell down on each other. His necklace shined bright orange and mine shined a really bright white. I quickly got up.

Semyoul: So this is the outfits I got us.

Saju: Semyoul....

Semyoul: What?

Saju: We need a LOW KEY3 MEETING.

We all gathered around and sat in a circle on the studio dance floor.

Saju: Semyoul you and Jadiku go together because you two have a glow.

Semyoul: I have known it all along I know.

Jadiku: YES SO DOES THIS MEAN I CAN KICK RIDERS ASS FOR FLIRTING WITH HER?!?!?!?!?!?!

Saju: No.

Manager Piku: Alright guyss you have a concert in two days. I am going to need you all to do something with your hair. Semyoul your hair is just long. And boring so do something to it.

Saju: Got it.

She left the building and we did too. Once I got home I changed into this.

I got my brothers attention and told them what was going on. Suga made me sit down and he was going to do something to my hair.

 Suga made me sit down and he was going to do something to my hair