{Violet x fem reader}

A/N
I have no ideas anymore plus I love this game so you will see another one-shot with a different character from this game.
——————————————
YOUR P.O.V
Before this world went to complete shit I was sent to a boarding school named Ericson's boarding school for troubled youth or something along those lines,what do I mean by the world went to complete shit well I honestly don't remember what age I was but people got bit by these used to be people they called zombies but we call them walkers.

Honestly the world before the world now was completely shit people robbing each other,murdering each other,telling lies to each other,raping the opposite sex honestly both worlds are hell,both worlds have so much similarities except for the walkers but the one thing is that this new world has is that it's not only hard to found love but it also comes with who to trust what I'm trying to say is that it's hard to trust people these days specially in a zombie apocalypses.

So how did I get sent to this school well maybe I will tell you but let's get to the present time,I was outside of the school's gates scouting for things for the whole school even though there is not a lot of kids,I had my horse besides me when I heard yelling "(Y/N) watch out we have walkers on us we have to get back to the school!"a kid yelled at me I'm the leader of the group or what the kids call me "the pro killer of zombies"or what Louie calls me "zombie slayer or walker slayer"it's such a stupid nickname.

I nodded my head I got on my horse and told my group to follow me we rode until we found the school we were able to make back inside the school,I wasn't worried about me since I'm wearing a mask that can hide my scent from zombies but was more worried about my group since they scent was out for the zombies to smell.I sighed Marlon the leader that is leading us came back in the gates with Louis,Violet,and some girl with a hat on following behind him,"so did you found anything captain?"Marlon asked me I rolled my eyes from under the mask "yeah I hit the jackpot I found food,water, tampons,and couple of other things"I reported taking the backpack off "eww did you really have to say tampons?"Marlon said walking from me I just shrugged my shoulders "what just in case if Violet was on her period"I answered he just shook his head trying to get what I said out of his head.

I looked at the group that was with Marlon and saw a kid I walked up to the group "hey there kiddo are you hungry by any chance?"I asked putting my hand in my bag and brought out a bag of chips for him,he hid behind the girl with the hat's leg I looked up since I was crouching down to match the kid's height she was staring at me I got up and apologized "sorry I didn't know he was your kid my apologies are you two by any chance hungry,I understand if you don't want to take the food since I'm a stranger wearing a mask and I just talked to your kid and all I completely understand."I said holding the bag of chips in my hand.

She stared at me though the masks eyes and nodded her head I smiled from behind the mask and gave her the chips,"I haven't seen you around before I'm (Y/N) nice to meet you"I said taking off the mask sticking my hand out for a handshake "Clementine"she said taking my hand.I walked over to Louis and Violet "so I'm guessing you have met these two?"I asked wrapping an arm around Violet "hey! Why don't I get that from you!"Louis yelled at me I sighed rubbing my head,"be quiet Louis you might bring more walkers this way"I said tossing him a snack "go eat those while playing the piano I bet I will get off your mind,now leave this is girl talk"I said pushing him away.

"You seem a little iffy about this place let me guess you have been on the road for a long time?"I asked sitting on the sofa that was outside munching on snacks,Clem nodded her head Violet took my snack away from me "hey what the hell Vi there is a bag of snacks why mine?"I asked she just smiled at me "well because you have the best snacks plus that is revenge for being gone for long"Violet said walking away I sighed."You two seem very close huh?"Clem asked walking up to me "yeah we are I met Violet at this boarding school we grew with each other we are like sisters,until this bullshit of the apocalypse happened but before it happened she confessed she likes me and I like her too so we just started something new from there you know."I said rubbing the back of my neck,Clem smiled at me "so you two are girlfriends"Clem asked I nodded my head we both just talked about random things getting to know each other.