ten

MORGAN WANTED TO SLAP herself to make sure she wasn't seeing things, but then she heard his voice making her snap back into reality

"Peter, what the fuck?"

"I'll explain on the way."

She went into the car before she could put on her seatbelt her head got pushed to the back of seat when Peter pushed the gas petal.

"Where's your suit?"

"My dad took them away remember? Also Peter please explain that's happening. Ned said that the dude in the wing suit is Liz's dad?"

"Yes, he's right and I put my phone in his car so we are tracking him down." He answered then looked at Morgan's attire then back at Morgan, "you look pretty."

Morgan was about to answer but Peter's driving was horrible making her put a force field around a bus making them not hit it.

"Do you know how to drive?" Morgan asked, trying to hold something within reach since Peter was driving carelessly.

"Kind of. I played Mario Kart so that counts right?"

Morgan's head snapped towards Peter with her eyes widening. "Do you at least have–wait who's car is this?"

"My friends, I think." Peter said, glancing towards Morgan who was already looking at him. "Do you have your permit?"

Morgan nodded causing him to smile under his mask. "Good let's switch."

"I don't have my permit with me. I wasn't planning–"

"Turn left Peter." Ned's voice was heard in the car causing Morgan to brace herself knowing that they were about to miss the turn.

The car crashed causing Morgan to turn to Peter with a heavy sigh. "You're a terrible driver."

They got out of the crashed car quickly when they saw the warehouse. Morgan kept up with Peter's pace into the warehouse despite wearing heels. Seeing an opening on the roof, they flew into the warehouse though that opening. They took in a breath seeing the wings that belonged to the villain. Morgan stayed close to Peter feeling her heart increase knowing that this could be a trap, and that they would have no backup.

"Okay, can you fight?" Peter said stopping to look at Morgan.

Morgan's eye brows frowned when she heard that and Peter started to explain himself.

"I-I mean like you're in a dress and like I don't k-know if–"

"Peter, I'll be fine. Let's go." Morgan said while walking casually into a big room and saw a man at the other side of the room.

"I noticed that you aren't alone, Pedro."

Morgan stood silent as the villain began to talk.

"I remembered the day that you where born, Morgan. It was announced everywhere, you switch to different news channels then bang! You're there. Your dad made it seem like you're better than everyone else. You just have to be born and you don't even have to work a day in your life." He sighed and narrowed his eyes at the teenage girl. "That's why it's not fair to us that actually have to do something to be financially stable while you do nothing."