Surprised by them

Suddenly, I remebered that tomorrow is my birthday. I thought everyone doesnt know so, i didnt care.
But the teacher spoke and broke the awkward silence between the tomato boys. (Sorry i just had to😂)

Teacher: so, are you ready Yn?

Yn: for the beach? Well, not really.

Teacher: Well, good. We had to change the plan because this troublesome boys needs to be punished.  We decided that Jimin, Mj and Jungkook will accompany you for the rest of the day since these boys got into trouble yesterday. Pls understand.

Yn: Wait, Oppa you got into trouble with them? The hell? How?

Eunwoo : ugh, i didnt know what i did. But they said im one of those "troublemakers" so yeah.

Yn: sure....

I quickly went in my room and grab my sling bag. I have my foundation, liptint, phone, earphones, powerbank, cologne and money there. I hope i didnt forgot anything else. So, moving on, i was now walking towards the living room to get a bottle of water, and headkng out of this house which i hladly want. I went to my car and started it. I called yhe boys first before stepping on the gas pedal. after some time, i asked them what they wanna do or where they wanna go. But all they said is for me to choose and they'll just follow me. I said "okay" ofcourse and decided to visit my old school which i graduated elementary as a Valedictorian student. At first, they were confused but got it after sometime. I was was so excited to visit our juniors before. Infact, i think they're still here. The kids i used to protect from the bullies. Once i entered the gate, someone yelled "GUYS, MISS PRESIDENT IS BACK!" I was so shocked to hear that na,e again, but at the same time happy that they stil remember the old Class President, and student council president, and the Club president who graduated years ago. I saw an old grade 2 student and now grade 8 student. I waved hello, and he hugged me super tight. After seeing the boys at my back, he eventually let go.

Yn: Wow, you've grown up already, Bobby! I missed you. *then put an arm around his shoulder.* So, how are you doin'?

Bobby: Noona, i missed you. And did you know that Junho has a girlfriend already?

Yn: oh really?  My babies are growing up so fast! And, i literally went here just to meet you. Haha.

Bobby : Noona, how did you survived the Projects, Pop quizzes, Seatworks and homeworks here? Im tired and i feel like dying right now. I wish i was as brainy as you. How can you be so smart while you never open a book at home and go staight to your phone? And i never saw you review in the library.

Yn: You'll never see me stay in the most boring place on earth ever. And---

I was cut by Junho...

Junho: Oh my fucking gosh! Your back! Omo! Omo!

???: oh! Babe, you is this?

Junho: oh that's my long time crush. Hahahhaha.

I just look at Junho and get what he's saying.

Yn: oh, hello bae!

???: Excuse me?! Who the fuck are you to call him that?! And for your information hoe, his my bf.

Yn: oh really,  what if i tell yoh that we got an arranged marriage and we are going to mary each oyjer next week. And infact, im his "FIANĆE". Btw, you look new. What's your name then?

???: first of all, im Nancy. Second of all, arranged merriage my ass. He doesnt even know you. A---.

I cut her off.

Yn: well, hi there Nancy! Your the only one who doesnt know me you know? And FYI, he knows me! Hahahahhaha! *i laugh so hard*

Nancy: what the hell?! Excuse me?! Yah! Oppa, you have to save me from this witch!

Junho: Uh-oh. You didnt just say that. You must apologize right now Nancy,  or, your goin' to die.

Nancy: How Am i going to die in this Witch's ha--

                      *SLAP*

YN : you know, playing along with you and Junho is good. But to the point you called me names, is not good. You should gather yourself Nancy and watch your mouth. Also, try to learn your manners towards your seniors.  Understood?

Junho: Damn Noona. Here you go again.

Yn: Ehem, Junho,  what happen to your language?

*nancy run away but no one cares*

Junho: You said, if I had to use those word towards something unimportant, i can.

Yn: then im not important?

Junho: I didnt say that...

Yn: Babe,  you're talking about me right. The part you called me "Noona" and "here YOU go again" says it... (i said emphasizing "YOU".)

Junho: How can you ever get away when your Bestfriend being so smart? Ugh!

Yn: then you would never. Anyways, speaking of bestfriend, you wanna meet oppa?

Junho: ofcourse. And im going to give you something later.

Yn: for what? And what is it?

Junho. Cuz i missed you and its a secret idio-- i mean noona...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○○○~~~~~~~~●●●~~~~~~~~○○○~~~~

So hey! Another chapter! Sorry for slow updates but yeah. So, if you have suggestions... feel free! And guys, thanks! Pls vote, comment (not necessary), and recomend this book! Btw, pls follow me also so i know who my readers are.. well, if you like... and, stay tuned for the coming chapters. And this book is about to end, so.. there will be a question box... you can ask the characters, anything you want. And you can name them. So, bye-bye! C YA!