Chapter 4

"Why don't we just blow up the estate? Plant bombs during the night, then BOOM! Problem solved." Angelo said as he leaned back in his chair and used his hands to emphasize the explosion.

"Oh my god, why didn't I think of that before." I said sarcastically as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I've always been the smartest on-" he started to say before I cut him off by throwing a bottle at his head. He ducked quickly, making the glass shatter against the wall behind him.

"I was being sarcastic you idota! They'll kill us the second we step foot near the estate. Cazzo!" I said as I leaned back in my chair.

"Why can't we just go in, guns a-blazing, and kill everyone in sight?" Gio asked as he took a swig of his beer.

"Three men against an army of Mafia members. Sounds like some good odds." I scoffed as I rolled my eyes and leaned forward as I looked down at the files scattered across the cheap wooden table.

For years I've been doing assassinations and working on my skills in order to take down Martino. I've trained every single day and every single night, to prepare myself for the next time we meet. So I can kill the fucker I call a cousin once and for all.

For the past few hours, we've been sitting around the cheap, tattered dining room table, going over our options and attempting to brainstorm ideas. Over the past week, we decided that we have enough intel, skills, weapons, and equipment necessary to finally set our plan in motion. Except the only problem was, is that we have no plan.

"Seeing that the only thing you're contributing to this brainstorm session is your fucking sarcasm, you got any bright ideas?" Gio said as he scowled at me.

My eyes were locked onto the photograph of Martino on the table. Every single picture, he has a different woman around his arm. Besides being known as a merciless and cruel Don, he also built himself quite a reputation as a womanizer.

"What's the one thing Martino is known for?" I said as my eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

"Cocaine?" Angelo said as he scratched his chin.

"His Ferrari?" Gio said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Having a tiny dick." Angelo said as he snapped his fingers and pointed at me.

"Being a royal douchebag?" Gio said as he scratched his head.

"No you idiotas!" I said as I face palmed myself.

"Women. He's known as a womanizer, always having a different woman in his bed every night." I groaned as I seriously started to seriously reconsider my choice of friends.

"Ohhhhhhh." They both said in union as I grit my teeth in annoyance.

"So were going to use his greatest weakness against him." I said as I leaned back in my chair and crossed my arms.

"And how would we do that?" Gio asked as he raised his eyebrow at me.

"Easy. Just hire a stripper and give her a gun." Angelo said nonchalantly as he shrugged.

"You can't just send a whore with a beretta to do an assassins job." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Besides, I want to end Martino myself."

"We need a Femme Fatale." I said seriously as my thumb grazed the stubble on my chin. "We can have her infiltrate Martino's organization, get him alone, and deliver him to us. Then I can kill him, get control of my Mafia, and we go about our lives." I said calmly as I verbalized my thoughts.

A Femme Fatale is a lethal woman. A woman who is skilled enough to kill and cunning enough to escape undetected. Fatales are usually extremely beautiful, their looks luring in their prey before they take their life. Most Fatales can bring a man or woman to their knees with just one look... or so I've heard.