262

He grabbed my sides and slid me up to the head of the bed so I was on the pillows. After the transition his lips went right back to my neck where I shut my eyes and felt the pleasure ignite my skin. My fingernails softly raked down his long back, ending at the two dimples at the end above his waistband. His hips rolled against mine to create the same friction from before, making my legs fold up.

He kissed down my chest before grabbing my t-shirt and maneuvering it over my head and off my body. With my red bra on he wasted no time trailing kisses and light bites along my cleavage.

His hand snakes under my back which makes it arch out of habit. He unclasps the material with his two fingers so it comes loose, throwing it off my arms and onto the floor. He smiles at me for a second with his perfect white teeth before kissing down my chest again. He massages my left breast with his hand while lashing his tongue around the other one. I whimpered and arched my back slightly off the mattress in calming pleasure.

He moved farther down my torso, trailing to my shorts while shuffling his body down. His ring covered fingers hooked around my shorts and underwear together, pulling them teasingly off my legs and throwing them to the floor.

I was completely naked in front of him at this point, my chest rising and falling because anticipation really puts me on edge. I sat up straight and met his lips with mine, kissing him lustfully as his hands dug into the bedding next to my hips. I untied his track pants, making them become loose. I slid them down so they bunched around his knees that met the bed, his tight black boxers displaying his hardening length.

He lifts his knees up one by one to kick the pants off his legs. Our lips moved together while I ran my hand over his bulge in a stroking motion. His large hands grabbed my hips as I felt his erection becoming harder with every stroke.

He moaned softly into my lips before I rolled down his tight boxers to expose himself after being confined this entire time. He separated our lips and took his two finger tips into my mouth so they sat on the pad of my tongue. He pulled them out and looked me into the eyes while bringing them down to suddenly push into me.

I gasped and shut my eyes, his long fingers curled into me which hit all the right spots as I haven't felt that in so long. I grabbed his hard length and stroked it while he pumped his fingers in me at a fast pace.

He kissed and sucked on my neck, moaning softly into my skin while my head was tossed back. My lips parted before he pushed me back down so I was flat on the bed again. He took his fingers out of me and kissed lips just once. My hands raked down his back as he went back to my neck. I started to squirm beneath him, lifting my hips in desperate need of contact. My core was aching for him, my stomach a storm.

"Harry please." I begged as he was prolonging. 

He ignored me and kissed trails down my body, holding my sides while kissing down my stomach. I fidgeted slightly as he went lower and lower, making my breathing patterns change. He quickly threw my right leg over his shoulder, looking me in the eyes for a second with a subtle smirk. His hot breath crashed against my core, making a shudder jump through my stomach. He kept eye contact while taking his tongue and running it up my centre. I flinched and felt the overwhelming pleasure shock my system. I tossed my head back as he repeated the same movements with his tongue over the bundle of nerves. 

"Harry-" I whimpered and tossed my head back into the pillows. 

He held my other thigh spread, pleasuring me with his tongue as it was sending me into spirals. I moaned out and gripped his hair, feeling the overwhelming shock every time he pushed against my clit. The tug in his hair made him moan against me, causing vibration. I jolted slightly and curled my toes because it was so much to take in.