He was there

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

The pair lay on the roof of the house like they used to so many years back when they were first together. It was something that was almost like a daily back then, the pair would just lay on the roof of either the Cullen house at that moment or on the roof of his apartment and would talk for hours as they stared at the stars.

It was almost like the stars were something that connected the two. When they were apart they would gaze into the stars at night hoping the other was doing the same thing because it would have meant they were somewhat together.

Natalia looked over at the dark-haired boy lying beside her with a saddened look to find him already staring at her. While she was looking at the stars he had spent the last few minutes admiring all her features and for once since the days he left he felt calm because he knew they were together again.

"I was going crazy without you, at one point in my life I saw you everywhere I looked, but it was always like behind a fog but then... But then one day in New Orleans I saw you standing beneath the stage looking up at me...It all felt so real..." The boy let out a heavy breath when he moved the hair out of her face knowing full well what she was talking about.

"You weren't going crazy Love, I was really there, I just couldn't help myself." Furrowing her brows as she leaned into the touch the girl kept her eyes right on the boy in front of her.

"What do you mean?"

"After the night I left I kept in contact with Jeremy, I mean he's been with me through the whole journey of my vampire life and for a big part of my human life. He's my best mate. One day that I decided to visit him you just happened to visit as well."

Flashback

The two vampires were sitting down on a couch while laughing and sharing all the past memories that they had. Much to the two dismay, their conversation was cut short when they heard the door to the building being opened.

Ace raises his eyebrow as he lifts the blood from the glass to his lips. "You expecting anyone mate?" Jeremy looks over at his friend with a cheesy grin while shrugging his shoulders.

"Well, whoever that maybe they just may end up as our little snack, what ya say?" Ace laughs while leaning his back on the leather black couch.

"Yes, a little snack would be efficient if I do say so myself." The two stand up and when they open the door they hear a female's voice coming from the ballroom area. Ace recognized the voice but just couldn't place where he knew it from. When he looked over at his friend he saw him wearing a knowing grin meaning he knew her.

Ace smirks while leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest. "You know the girl mate?" Ace's voice seemed to have thrown the older vampire out of his daze as he looked back at his friend with a knowing look.