Jungkook and jealousy

Your POV

Sitting on the couch, Your still shooketh from the events of yesterday morning.

But yoongi doesn't seem to care. if he does, he must be a master at hiding it.

You get up from your couch you grab the remote to turn looney toons off but yoongi's growl of protest stops you in your tracks.

"Fine, I'll keep them on but your attitude is not needed!" You whine while he looks at you with a unreadable expression.

You sit back down to watch some more looney toons.

At least for a good 20 minutes before you get a call from one of your guy friends, jungkook.

*ring*
You pick up immediately, it's been forever Since you last spoke.

"Kookie!" You wail in greeting towards your childhood friend.

"Hey babe!" He responds, like 5x calmer than you.

"What's up? You never call me anymore! We're supposed to be lovers!!!" You joke through the phone

"I'm sorry. I just called because I'm back in town and wanted to hang out with my main lover!" He says dramatically

"Oh ok! My address is **** West third st down in hongdae. When will you be here?" You ask excited to see your bestie.

"Ok and I'll be there in about half an hour. I gtg because I'm driving, and don't plan on getting pulled over but I love you and I see you later wifey." He confirms.

"K bye. Love you!" You bid farewell before hanging up and getting ready for your bestie to come over.

Yoongi's POV:
The conversation Y/n just had has pissed me right the fuck off, that whole conversation was inappropriate for her. especially with the asshole that she was on the phone with. Babe, lover!?! Your fucking playing. im not at all happy with the events that are set to take place. Whether or not Y/n knows or agrees, She is my bitch, and my bitch only.

Word count: 325💖
Yay