Chapter 6: Human to Vampire

Karlheinz, the King of Vampires. Currently, in front of Kazz, with his white hair flowing due to the wind and his shining golden eyes staring at him, Kazz felt he saw an Angel.

He has 30 seconds left to live, instead of saying the most helpful word, "help," Kazz spoked what's in his mind.

With much difficulty, Kazz stared at the Vampire King and said with a cute smile, "My Angel." After saying those words, he closed his eyes and lost his consciousness.

Karlheinz, a vampire lacking deep feelings of affection towards anyone, actually felt a spark! His eyes widened at this sudden feeling. "This little guy is interesting...He will be perfect for my experiments..."

In those last 5 seconds of the countdown, Karlheinz replaced Kazz's heart with a magical one and turned Kazz into a vampire. He held the unconscious Kazz like a baby and walked towards the orphanage to save the Mukami brothers.

Karlheinz Mansion (Aka. Mukami's Mansion in the Future.)

Even before Kazz opened his eyes, he knew that he became a vampire

Even before Kazz opened his eyes, he knew that he became a vampire. How would explain not having a heartbeat then?

"You're awake." A voice came from his shoulder startled him since he didn't felt the other person's presence!

Calming himself, Kazz faced the Vampire King. Instead of screaming like an idiot, Kazz smiled and asked an adorable question, "You're our Angel, aren't you?" Kazz shifted his glance to the Mukami brothers who were still unconscious, in one huge bed.

Karlheinz smirked, "Yes, I am your Angel, but I am also the one who turned you pitiful humans into monsters. I will bring you more suffering...Am I still an angel in your eyes?"

"Monster? Pfft Hahaha... The most frightening in this world are humans, isn't that right, Karlheinz?" Kazz innocent nature suddenly turned into a feisty kitten, ready to use its claws to scratch you.

Karlheinz was surprised but he still kept his charming smile. "How do you know me?" Clearly amused he asked curiously.

"Karlheinz, the Vampire King. I heard rumors about you in the orphanage (Yeah, from the Wikia) ... Your identity also explains why I'm still alive and the circle of bats I saw before.... Karlheinz, what did you do to my heart?" Kazz clearly remembered that his heart was shot, unless...

"I replaced it. It's a magical heart similar to the one I gave to your brother over there, but yours is different; I actually used a small portion of my heart to make yours." Karlheinz pointed to his chest and continued, "Sadly...You're going to be like me... You will be incapable to love someone..." Karlheinz didn't mention that Kazz would also inherit ¼ of his powers and possibly more.

"Is that so?" Kazz tilted his head and was unaffected by the King's words. It doesn't really matter, I came from another world...Speaking of world... What should I do about my Wish?

Just when Kazz was going to think of a plan, the Mukami brothers woke up.