Broken(A Connor Franta fanfiction)

*Prologue*

One, two, three, four cuts on my left arm and 4 on my right 1 on each thigh and 1 on my stomach. Yes I cut, it makes me feel free, like there are no worries in the world. The felling goes away after a while then it’s just the pain. Tears stream down my face seeming to never stop. I tried to hold back the screams of pain because I knew if I screamed my parents would wake up and I would be in more pain then I already am. The pain is unbearable from the pain shouting up my arm and down my legs. ‘You have to stay strong Kelly!’ That was the only thing keeping me going because I knew I had to stay strong for my best friend, Jenn (Jennxpenn). I keep trying to stay strong but what’s the point anymore if my abusive parents are just going to knock me down again?! I look at my cuts now forming scars on my wrist with blood dripping everywhere. I put my wrists under the cold water. It feels so good when the water is on my wrists. I wrapped up my wrist in bandages and put on a big sweater to hide them. I tried to commit suicide 4 times. I could never find the strength to do it. My mind says yes but my heart says no. I dropped out of school when I was 16 so I don’t do that anymore. I need my life to get on track or I don’t know what I’m going to attempt next. I ask myself, why me? Or why can’t I be pretty like the other girls? I HATE MY LIFE!

-------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to say that if you ever feel alone or feel the need to die/cut you can always talk to me I will be more than happy to help you all <3 I hope you like the prologue! Next chapter coming out shortly!

Main character: Kelly (17) she has blonde hair with really a light pink ombre ends. She is 5’8 and has ocean blue eyes. She isn’t anorexic skinny or fluffy she is in the middle. She has a nice slim curvy body.

More Characters in the next part.

My goal for votes/comments/reads

Votes: 4

Comments: 3

Reads: 30

 Lush you all <3 bai