10: Hey

AN: Did yal want to see what I feel the main characters look like or just leave it to your imagination? (Outside of Christian, duh 🙄). Just a thought 😬
____________________________

"I'm sorry... we have to go where?" It had been almost a month since the project with Christian was completed... or so we thought.

"You two have to join Mr. Yu in Korea for a little more than a week. Apparently the client LOVED the concept so much, they wanted to extend it with more content." Kay explained.

I'm pretty sure at that moment, the look of sheer panic was easily readable on my face, "But I don't understand why we have to g-"

"This time they want to use more pull from their end, but didn't want things to clash so... they want to keep the same team. So, that means, you two will be on your way to Seoul in about..2 days. Don't worry about the cost, they are completely covering it since it is last minute and technically their idea to do so. You both will even be given a stipend for food and such."

"Sounds reasonable." Adam had a stupid complacent smile on his face as he glanced in my direction. I, on the other hand, could only think of one thing...

Ian ❤️😩:
So....heard the news yet? 😁

....and it had ironically just texted me.

I glanced down at my Apple Watch and back up to Kay, "Yeah... sure. No problem." I swallowed hard at the very thought of such an early reunion. Did I want to see him again? Well yeah. Duh. Was I READY to see him again. That... that is where I was unsure. Especially not after that whole video call debacle that happened 2 Fridays ago. That hangover was the WORST and the call that followed after just summed up how much of a pure fool this man had turned me into.

**The sun creeped in through the shades... and I hated it. The birds chirped and I wanted to kill them. The slightest bit of sound or light sent sharp pains through my skull like a jackhammer to concrete. "Jesus...what hap-" I tripped as I tried to rise from my bed over my own lace undies being wrapped around my ankles and collided with the floor. "OOOWWWWW!!!! What the fuucckkkk!!!!" I winced at the sound of my own voice echoing through my head. Trying my best to get up, and struggling like a toddler learning to crawl.

Once I sat up and was able to slightly pull myself together, my phone went off, "Who in the heellllllll and wwhhhyyyyyyy???" I begrudgingly snatched my phone off the nightstand and answered without looking at the id, "What?" I mumbled.

"Ky."

"Why are you yelling?"

"I'm not yelling."

"Yes you are... it's ringing in my head." I grumble.

"Ni'Kya Parks... I am NOT yelling."

"First of all.... Who gave your Aussie ass permission to use my full name?" Suddenly I was partially sober enough to yell at him.

"YOU did, the minute you started to act like a drunk two year old last night."

"The fuck you tombout?" I pinch my forehead trying to ease a bit of the pain.

He started to laugh, "You really don't remember?"

"No n*gga. The hell did I do?"