Chapter 45: Oh. My. God.

Liam and Amelia's suite bedroom above.

Amelia Smith

I wake up to a smell of fresh red roses. I open my eyes and see rose petals sprawled over the room and the bed.

Liam did this. He obviously is sorry because of last night.

 He obviously is sorry because of last night

The roses

I hear voices in the living room so I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I don't bother to fix my hair even though it looks like a mess.

When I go to the living room I see Liam and Rob talking.

"Here she is! My kit kat!" Rob exclaims and gives me a hug. Liam is by the kitchenette drinking coffee from his mug.

Our eyes meet as Rob and I break away from our hug. "Hey." He says in a soft tone.

"Hey."

Should I say thanks for the roses?

No, I'm still mad at him.

Am I?

I just don't like the fact that he doesn't like to talk with me. He keeps everything buried deep inside.

"Let's go for breakfast," Rob says cutting the tension.

I look at him. "Where?"

"The hotel restaurant. They have really good food." He says.

"Okay but I need to take a shower first."

"Sure, take your time."

****

"I'm full." I sigh patting my stomach.

Rob widens his eyes. "Liam is right. You eat very little."

"Yes, I do." I smile.

"Sooo...." He starts.

"So?" I raise my eyebrow.

"He called me at three in the morning and told me what happened. He said he couldn't sleep." He says.

"What happened?" I ask innocently and sip my water.

He rolls his eyes. "He said you were really mad at him and he made you cry."