42

PACING NEXT TO CAROL, Aria chews on her thumbnail, her heart racing

PACING NEXT TO CAROL, Aria chews on her thumbnail, her heart racing. The group had raced out and told the female to stay put because she's in no condition to fight right now. Part of her sees where they are coming from but the stubborn part just wants to go out there and help them. "They're going to be fine." Carol assures her and Aria shakes her head, blowing out a breath.

"And what if they're not? I just got a boyfriend for crying out loud." Aria groans, worry covering her face. She's said it before and she'll say it again, she can't live without them, they're her family. Carol grabs her arms, preventing the girl from pacing around. "Stop it — have some faith in them." Just as Aria goes to reply, the red door slides open and Aria turns around, her eyes meeting familiar blue orbs. "Andrea!" Andrea rushes down the steps, engulfing the younger Harrison in a hug, tears brought to both their eyes.

Andrea didn't see Aria out there and had figured she had died. She was too nervous to ask so she let herself believe that her younger sister was dead. But now, having her in her arms and squeezing her, it brings tears to her eyes because her sister is the only person she has left. A small tear drops down Aria's face. She's been trying so hard not to get emotional, but she can't help it, her emotions are just all over the place.

Aria pulls away, moving aside so Carol could hug her. "Hershel — my god." Andrea breathes out, her eyes landing on the one legged man. It is pretty astonishing how he rushes around with only one leg. "I can't believe this." She continues, looking around at everyone. "Where's Shane?" And here comes the hard part. As Andrea meets eyes with everyone, they all lower their eyes, confirming her thoughts. "And Lori?" Aria fiddles with the hem of the tank, her tongue running over her lips. "She had a girl. Lori didn't survive."

"I'm so sorry." Andrea whispers, examining everyone. She can tell they've all be through hell but who hasn't? "Carl." The younger boy looks up at the female, his face emotionless. This world is teaching him he has to be strong no matter what happens, he can't be a kid anymore and that sucks the most. You can't do anything like you used to, you have to live in fear and worry that you may die in a few seconds. "You all live here?"

"Here and the cell block." Glenn answers her and she points towards the cell door leading towards their cells. "There? — well, can I go in?" Andrea asks, walking forward. Daryl tenses behind Aria and she turns, sending him a reassuring look. "I won't allow that." Rick speaks up, preventing her from moving towards the cell block. "I'm not an enemy —Rick." Aria presses her lips in a line, Andrea looking over towards her. "Um — it's not that you're the enemy. It's just you're sleeping with the enemy." Aria says slowly, unsure if what she is saying even makes sense.

"We had that field and courtyard until your boyfriend tore down the fence with a truck and shot us up." Rick explains and Andrea turns her head, confusion on her face. "He said you shot first." Aria dryly chuckles, shaking her head. Glancing back at Daryl, the two stare at each other before Aria turns back around. So the bastard isn't only a pervert — he's a liar, manipulator and so much more, disgusting.

Aria's mind drifts off towards her and Daryl's relationship. Right now, only Carol knows and she plans to keep it that way. If anyone finds out, they find out but she knows how Daryl is — closed off. So their relationship is going to be a secret as of now. She's nervous for the relationship though. She has never had a boyfriend so this is going to be new for her. Well — she has had one but she doesn't count him. He was a fuckboy who was dared to date her so he can get in her pants. Luckily, she caught on before she fell into his dirty evil trap.

Aria pushes her blonde locks over her should, raising her head. "We're gonna kill him. I don't know how or when, but we will." Andrea shakes her head, drawing in a sharp breath. "We can settle this. There is room at Woodbury for all of you." There is room for you here. Aria thinks to herself. She doesn't want to go live with the enemy, who would? "What makes you think this man wants to negotiate?" Hershel speaks up, his eyes staring at the ground beneath him. Raising his eyes, he looks at Andrea. "Did he say that?"

"No." Andrea responds, chewing on her fingernail — a habit the Harrison sisters always found themselves doing. "Then why'd you come here?" Rick asks and Aria turns her head, raising her eyebrows at her sister. You better say you came here to visit me. "Because he's gearing up for war." Offended. Aria mentally scoffs in her mind, her eyes rolling. Her group can take on Woodbury. Woodbury isn't as close as her group is and that's a huge advantage. "The people are terrified. They see you as killers. They're training to attack."

"Yeah? Well—they got a war on their hands." Aria speaks up, her eyes narrowing. She's going to do anything and everything to protect this group, even if it means dying. "Next time you see Philip. You tell him i'm gonna take his other eye." Daryl says, his blues eyes slightly squinted. That's oddly sexy. Aria shakes her head at her thoughts and she chews on her bottom lip, her cheeks turning red. "We've takes too much shit for too long. He wants a war? He got one." Glenn cuts in, the small innocent boy replaced with a fighter.

"Rick. If you don't sit down and try to work this out, I don't know what's gonna happen. He has a whole town." Lowly sighing, Aria leans back against the metal table, her eyes trained on her sister. "Look at you — you've lost so much already. You can't stand alone anymore." But they're not standing alone, they have each other and no one is going to ruin this tight-knit group. "You want to make this right, get us inside." Rick steps up, a plan formed in his head.

"No." Andrea disagrees, her head shaking wildly. "Then we got nothing to talk about." Rick snaps, walking into the cell block. The door bangs shut and Andrea looks at Aria in disbelief. Walking forward, Aria motions for Andrea to follow her. Pushing the door open and walking out into the sunlight, Aria squints as the harsh rays sting her eyes. "You're —different. You got this new aura around you." Andrea's the first one to speak up as she studies Aria, recognizing the differences.

"This world changes people." Andrea takes notice of the bruises on her face as Aria pulls her hair back into a ponytail. "One of the men from your boyfriends group did this." Aria scoffs, her hands tucking into her jeans. Quickly shaking off the annoyance, Aria straightens up. "We have room for you to stay here, Andrea. You can stay in my cell with me." She suggests, an hopeful look in her shining blue eyes. She just wants her sister back. After all this time she thought Andrea was dead and now that she's alive, she's sleeping with the enemy? Not fair.

"Not gonna happen but you can come back with me. Philip won't do anything to you." Aria runs her tongue over her lips, a dry chuckle escaping her lips. Andrea wants Aria to leave her family? The people that has protected her all this time?

"You — you want me to leave the people who has kept me alive this whole time? The people who've treated me like family and have loved me? The ones who never told me I was second best or pointed out my flaws? Those people? You want me to betray them and go live with the enemy? No. I'm not leaving them." Walking towards the door, Aria sets her hand on it before abruptly stopping and turning her head. "You know — It hurts knowing that your sister is choosing a guy, who's trying to kill us, over her own sister." Pulling the red door open, Aria walks through the door, her converse clicking as she rushes up the steps.