Chapter 17

"Alright y'all I'm gone." Jay announced heading towards the door.

"See you tomorrow Jay." Tavior spoke.

When she got outside she sighed heavily seeing Kelly leaning up against his car.

The two haven't been seeing eye to eye since the whole daycare situation.

"What do you want."

"Damn straight like that."

Jay stared blankly at him. She didn't have time for the bullshit.

"We can't hang like back then."

"No.."

She really wanted to go home. Today wasn't her day.

He threw his keys in the air. "Ride with me somewhere."

"No." she repeated again going towards her challenger.

"Come on Jaycean, please."

Frowning she seen a car pull up in front of her and out came Christian.

"You're late." she squinted her eyes. "I clocked out ten minutes ago."

"My bad Slimmy." he hugged her. "Car was acting up cause I switched up the gas."

Nodding Jay looked around noticing cameras pointed at them. One thing she hated when Kelly showed up, cameras followed.

"Yo you coming with me or not." Kelly interrupted.

Christian head snapped in his direction. "Who this.."

Jay never introduced the two to each other because they been so busy.

"Christian this is Kelly, Kellean father. Kelly this is Christian, new member of the team."

Christian chuckled. "I thought Carter was her father.." he spoke being petty.

"Christian take yo ass in the store."

He kissed her cheek still laughing. "Be careful sis.

"Aye wait, hold these." she threw him her keys. "I'll be back before closing."

"Got it.."

Turning back to Kelly they both stared at each other.

"The fuck do you want." she asked again.

He sucked his teeth. "Get in the damn car."

Rolling her eyes she pushed passed him then he got in himself.

"Whea' are you taking me." she mumbled.

Kelly really didn't have a place in mind to go but for some reason he wanted to be with Jay alone.

"Hush and let me drive."

"Boy I want to go my ass to sleep cause I'm irritated and tired."

She had a long morning at work and just wanted to lay on her ass with no regret on top of that she had classes.

"Why are you irritated Jaycean."

"People Kelly, people." she threw her hands up. "Bitches want to catch attitudes because they get paper checks like hoe yo ass should have a card like everybody else."

"How was it your problem though."

"With a card we get paid a day before. I almost bashed in her fuckin' forehead."

"No fighting, remember." Kelly said coming to a red light.

She shook her head. "Naw fuck that, then on top of that shawty was a no call, no show but wanna come in for a check, tuh."