Chapter: 21

Nika pov

I sighed while I laid on the bed talking to Mak about L'a. My feelings have just been crazy about him, Idk why. I always wanna be around him. When I heard he cut Gotti off for me, I felt so bad man. That was his best friend, that must have been hard for him to do. I already knew I was in love from the way I was feeling. It just wasn't right, I don't fall in love this fast. It's only been a month and I feel this way with him. We haven't spoken in a few days, he hasn't been answering my texts or anything.

"You in love man!"

I sighed and looked down.

"I know! But ion think he feels the same way."

I started playing with my fingers.

"Look. If he cut Gotti off for you, he cares about you wayyyy more than you think. They been through everything, nobody could come between them. He stayed in the hospital with you while you was sleeping. That nigga wouldn't leave yo side Nika. He doesn't do that for everyone! I know he feels the same way about you man. He just doesn't want to believe it, and he doesn't want to admit it to anyone not even himself."

"You think he will eventually?"

He nodded his head and looked at me.

"Yea, I do. Just give it time."

"Thank you Makie Mak."

I sat up to try and hug him, but failed because of the pain.😭

"I'm not gone tell yo ass to stop tryna get up."

I smiled and laid back down. Mak came and hugged me.

"Imma be in my room if you need me Aight? Don't. Get. Up. I'm being dead ass too"

I nodded and smiled at his over protective ass. I'm lucky to have a best friend like Mak. He got up and left my room. I sighed thinking about everything. I took out my phone and texted Ken. She gone be mad asf I waited this long to tell her wtf happened, but oh well.

Me: Kenneth💀

Kennyken💖👌🏾: Bitch why haven't you texted me?

Me: I can explain. You won't believe what happened.

Kennyken💖👌🏾: explain? Bitch you better have been half dead, to not be texting me for so long!

Me: I got jumped, they stabbed me. So I was in the hospital.

Kennyken💖👌🏾: Hollon? Jumped? By who? Where Mak was at? Where yo nigga was at?

Me: Mak let me go to the store by myself. That bitch Gotti and her friends saw me, they jumped me.

Kennyken💖👌🏾: Let me go pack my bags. This bitch bold asf. Niggas can't even go to the store in peace? Fuck that thanksgiving shit. I'm coming now.

Me: Ken it's aight. Mak and then finna handle it. You got school.

Kennyken💖👌🏾: You finna see me by tomorrow, so make room for Ken. 👌🏾 bye I got my bags to pack.