Chapter 5

** GHOST POV **

Meanwhile in Dubai...

"Everyone in position?" I said under my breath, but loud enough for them to hear me on my earpiece. The heat of the sunlight warmed my skin as I walked down the sidewalk. It was a beautiful day.

A beautiful day for a heist.

"Check." I heard Storm call out.

"Check." Fox said through my ear piece. I looked at Rebel, who was standing beside me. She raised her eyebrow at me and smirked.

"Check boss lady." Rebel smirked as she raised her eyebrow at me, her thick Caribbean accent dripping off her words. Her bronze skin glowed under the sunlight. Her black wavy hair was tied up in a high ponytail, but even with her hair up, it still reached below her waist. Her arms were adorned with intricate tattoos and traveled down to her hands and fingers. Out of everyone in the crew, she was the most aggressive, brazen, and batshit crazy.

"Fox, are the cameras looped?" I said as we turned a corner, the bank coming into view.

"Looping in 3...2...1. You're good to go." Fox said calmly through my earpiece. Fox was our engineering mastermind. She was one of the best hackers in the world, and was a genius when it came to creating and modifying weaponry. The high tech and deadly equipment she creates far surpasses any military weapon. No one would ever suspect that a beautiful woman with long black hair, a curvy figure, and piercing blue eyes would ever have such a deadly intellect.

"Storm, are the backup vehicles in place?" I said, my British accent taking over the line.

"Two Yamaha YZF-R1's parked in the back, just in case." Storm said in my earpiece, his deep voice taking over the line. Storm and Fox were fraternal twins, and shared similar features. The only major difference was that Storm has light brown eyes. Storm was our vehicle expert. Jets, cars, motorcycles, boats, give him anything with a motor and he can operate it. The modifications he does for our vehicles would put Fast and Furious to shame.

"Commencing mission." I said calmly as Rebel and I walked into the heavily guarded bank. It was quiet, like the calm before the storm. Fox had looped the camera footage, so we would have no video evidence of us being here.

"Excuse me," I asked as we walked up to a guard. He looked us up and down as his lips slightly parted.

"Where's the restroom?" I asked sweetly as I smiled at him.

"It's uhhh down that hallway to the right." He said quite flustered as he blushed. I mentally rolled my eyes at the fact that men's brains stopped working in the presence of beautiful women, fucking typical.

"Thank you." I said as Rebel and I walked down the corridor.

"Get in the stall closest to the wall on the west side of the room." Fox said in our earpieces. She was watching the live feed from the security cameras, guiding us as we navigated through the unfamiliar bank.

Rebel and I walked down the corridor, and entered the bathroom. I walked into the stall and locked it while Rebel locked the bathroom door.

I pulled out the small device that Fox gave me earlier. It was a spool of thin wire that she designed herself. It can stick to any wall, and when activated, can burn through any substance without causing a commotion. I quickly stuck the wire to the wall, forming a rectangle large enough that we can walk through.

"The guards are turning the corner. Activate it now." Fox said quickly as I slid my finger across and inch of the wire.

It started to glow a bright red as it burned through the wall. I watched and waited for the red glow to fade back to black, indicating that it penetrated through the entire surface.