Chapter 33 Part 1 Spill your guts

"That's amazing Andy! You're so lucky. You have an amazing boyfriend who loves you AND he is the father of your daughter and unborn child. That's more than I can say. "  Amanda trailed off. 

It's been a week since Evan and I made up but I haven't seen much of him since then. He DID how ever tell me that he had to keep his distance from me  for a while since his General knew I was pregnant with his child , so they had to keep a close eye on me.  And for that reason he had to keep his distance to protect us - with them not knowing about our relationship or about Mackenzie - so I understood but I missed him so much.

"Hey , cheer up Mands , maybe you'll be lucky and ... and Cody's the father . "

"You really think so ?" She said hopeful.

"Anything's possible in this place. " I said giggling.

"Speaking of , when do you find out the gender of your baby , you know , since I heard that I'm having twin boys yesterday ?"

"Probably later today since we're not that far apart. But I can't wait !"  I said excited thinking of holding another baby girl or boy soon.

"Promise you'll let me know first thing ?"

"Well , second if I happen to see Evan ." I said with a smile thinking about him .

"Oh fine! Boyfriends before Girl friends , I get it. "

I laughed at her blufness , trying to change my mind . As we talked for hours until we heard ;

"Breeder 478 to Lab 4. I repeat Breeder 478 to Lab 4. Thank you." The lady over the intercom sounded.

"I guess that's my cue. See you later. " I said getting up and hugging her goodbye.

"Fingers crossed for another girl ,one of my other boys will need a girlfriend too. " she said laughing as I just laughed it off and continued down the hall to the famous Lab 4 .

I walked through the lab- to the little office they had for Carriers in the back - as I saw my doctor waiting for me already.

"Hey Doc ." I said friendly , jumping on the examination table , ready for all my tests to be done - since I knew the routine all too well-

" You're happy today Andrea. Anything to do with the fact that you're finding out the gender  ?"

Yup , we were on a first name basis. Well , he was. I didn't feel comfortable calling my doctor on his name , but he calls me on mine. Since I've been through this already, I knew the ropes so I didn't struggle against anything I just walked in and did as I was told.  And he respected me for it. It made his job easier I guess.

"Maybe ..." I said with smile as I felt the needle connect with my soft skin.

" there we go , all done. I'll be right back with your results young lady." He said - after doing all the necessary boring tests -

I waited impatiently in the chair opposite his desk as I waited for him to return. By the creak of the door I turned around anxiously , seeing a smiling Dr Marshall walk in.

"And ?" I asked restless.

"Well like always,  your vitals and everything looks fi-"

"Come on Marshall,  just tell me. I can't wait !" I said impatiently again , calling him by his first name for the first time - seeing a smile form on his face by my eagerness.-

"Congratulations Andrea , it's a Boy !"

"A boy !? Seriously!? This is amazing!" I said ecstatic.