•6

______________

______________

You walked out of your therapist office. You felt light after telling him how you were feeling.

Sighing, you took out your car keys from your pocket and walked towards the parking lot.

Before you could enter inside your car, a voice stopped you.

"Y/N..."

You turned around and your eyes furrowed. You didn't know the guy infront of you.

He had a sad smile on his face. He was kind of shocked to see you.

"Uhmm do i know you?"
You break the silence.

He sighed and sadly smiled. He walked a little closer,
"I don't think you actually remember me."

You raised your eyebrow in confusion.

He chuckled,
"It's nice meeting you after so long."

You snorted.
"Can you tell me how do you know me?"

You could see a smirk came across his face. But it's not that kind of smirk which playboy uses, it was a sad smirk which people usually use when they find something amusing.

"I don't think i should break all the secrets hidden from you. Your dad will kill me personally."
He spoke making you scoff in disbelief.

"I don't have time for your stupid bullshit."
Your hand went to the car's door handle and you were about to open it but what the guy said next, made you stop in your tracks.

"You are still the old same savage Y/N i loved..."

Your eyes widened and you quickly turned to him. Before you could question him, he smiled and waved,
"It was nice seeing you after so much time. I hope I'll get to see you soon."

With that, he walked away.

You sighed. The guy sure looked creepy but somehow, he looked sincere.

Shrugging of the thought, you opened the car's door and got inside the car.

__________________

"Y/N!"
Yeri called out the fifth time but you couldn't hear her since you were listening to songs with your headphones on.

She kept knocking on your door but you didn't respond.

She then got angry and opened the door. When you saw her coming in,
"Woah! Don't invade my personal space."