Sequel

"Mama!!" my little wolfie Harin wobbly walked to me while opening her cute arms wide.

"my baby," I said also opening my arm while kneeling down

Just as she was coming to my chest, she was lifted by someone.

"Jimin!!" I said standing up but smile when I saw what he was doing

She always loves it when he threw her in the air.

Our house was filled with her cute laugh which can light up the world.

I wished I can do that to her but I'm carrying another mini Jimin and me.

Just as I was going to greet my parents in law, Harin reached out for me.

"Aww!! come here baby" I said taking her away from Jimin

"such mommy girl," he said ruffling her hair and went to greet his parents after kissing my cheek

" do you miss mama??" I said kissing her head and walking to the living room where Jimin's parents were

Jimin and I went to the hospital to find out the gender of our baby so Jimin's parents look after Harin.

We didn't know the gender because we wanted to be a surprise so we gave the result straight to MinHye

My little baby is 11 months and she's starting to walk already.

Next week, we were going to make a gender reveal with all our friends.

It's been 2 years since Jimin and I got married and last year, we were blessed with a beautiful daughter that we treasure the most and now we're going to have another addition to our family.

"why don't we have dinner together?" I said as I sat down next to Jimin.

"Oh thank you Eun but we have to go for a pack meeting," Mr Park said as they got up.

" Is that anything that I can help dad?" Jimin said getting up as well.

"Oh no dear, worry about your family. we can take care of the pack" Mrs Park said.

We bid goodbye to them by the door.

"say bye to grandma and grandpa baby," I said and she waved her little with a smile on her face.

"bye bye Rin-a" Mrs Park said and they drove off.

"I really want to know the gender" Jimin whine as we walked to our bedroom.

"same Jimin but it's called a surprise gender reveal for a reason," I said as I put Harin on the bed.

********************

"IT'S A..............."

Jimin and I popped the giant balloon and blue confetti flies everywhere

"BOY!!!!"

omg I'm having a baby boy

I covered my mouth and happy tears were falling from my eyes.

I hugged Jimin and his eyes were also red from crying.

"we're having a baby boy" Jimin whispered and hugged me tighter.

"WOOO!! YEA JIMIN!" Suga shouted for the first time.

"MINI JIMIN" Jin squeal.

"I'm gonna teach him how to fight," Jungkook said earning a slapped from Namjoon.

"I'm going to be the godfather," Namjoon said but someone interrupted.

"I will since I'm going to be the first one to hold him," J-Hope said earning a slapped from Taehyung.

"no the mom will the first one to hold him and it's going to be ME to hold him after Eun," Taehyung said holding Harin.

Taehyung gave Harin to us to join in the arguments on who's going to hold him first.

"you're going to have a little brother baby, " Jimin said kissing her cheek then mine.

"I already know a name for him," I said making Jimin looked at me.

"really???" he said taking Harin away from me.

"yes, his name is going to be HaJoon," I said making everyone looked at me.

"it's a beautiful name," Namjoon said and everyone agreed.

"but I will the first one to hold baby HaJoon," MinHye said making them fight all over again.

*********************

thank you, everyone, for reading, voting and commenting.

bye!