Johnhyuck/NCT

Cause I miss my baby.

Summary- Highschool AU Hyuck is the sassy dancer and Johnny is the captain of the football team. Somehow they just fit. As the schools power couple of course.

Side ships- taeten, norenmin, luwoo, Yuwin

It was homecoming week so the dance team was having a pep rally. Haechan being captain of the more feminine dance team just had to choreograph as sexy dance.

His team mates were- Jeno, Winwin, ten, and Jungwoo. They all had on matching outfits as they cane out and got into their positions.

 They all had on matching outfits as they cane out and got into their positions

"Oh damn my baby looks good" Johnny mumbled as the music started

They danced to a few songs before Hyuck left leaving the dance team to dance to another sing while he changed.

When he came back out everyone was shook. He looked good af.

"Oh my god." Johnnys Jaw dropped as he seen the boy

"Is that allowed? Should one person be able to look that good?" The rest of NCT was laughing at him

"Is that allowed? Should one person be able to look that good?" The rest of NCT was laughing at him. The boys tan skin showing through the fishnets. His toned stomach showing from the grip too his thick thighs shown from the shorts. Everything was just to much.

When gangsta started Johnny almost died right then.

Hyucks body hit every beat but still managed to move smoothly when he hit a split in slow motion Johnny was half dead.

The rest of the team joined and they did a routine to drop it low

(Drop it drop it low girl. That was my jam)

That's when Jaemin, Renjun, Yuta, taeyong and Lucas died.

At the end they all hit a split leaving everyone shook and their boyfriends with boners. Everyone was clapping and honestly a little bit shocked. Who knew Winwin and Jungwoo could get that sexy. Like damn.

They went and sat in their spots giggling after seeing the looks on their boyfriends faces.

"T-that's not allowed" taeyong spoke first.

"I-I don't know what to say." Lucas spoke still sitting there shocked

"I do. That ass is mine tonight. Well that ass is mine now" Johnny spoke getting up walking over picking Hyuck up throwing the small boy over his shoulder walking out of the gym.

Everyone just watched as Johnny carried Hyuck out.

The dance team was laughing mainly cause Winwin and Jungwoo still hadn't done anything with their boyfriends declaring they were to "innocent"

"Innocent my ass" Yuta said loud enough for everyone to hear.

Winwin giggles and smiles cutely

"I am innocent" he pouted cutely looking at Yuta.

"My heart!" Yuta held his chest a dramatically fell.

Imma make more like this cause I find them
Funny-B