eleven

COUPLE DAYS HAD PASSED since the plane crashed and the events happened with Vulture

Morgan healed most of her wounds, she just had a few bruises on her legs from the ceiling falling on her though.

Tony didn't give Morgan a new punishment, and took off the punishment from what happened at the ferry. He was just happy that his daughter came back safe and brought the villain in.

Morgan was in her room with Lauren. While Morgan was on her bed thinking about the boy that never left her head, Lauren was on the floor eating some chips trying to calm down Morgan from the whole situation with Peter.

"I told you that you guys were going to have an enemies to lovers trope." Lauren said while placing a chip in her mouth.

Morgan looked at Lauren with annoyance and turned her attention towards the ceiling of her room. "Shut up Lauren."

Lauren sat up from the floor, and bought the chips and herself to sit next to Morgan on her bed causing the bed to dip. Lauren watched Morgan stare at the ceiling as if the ceiling was going to tell her an answer.

"Have you talked to him since Vulture's capture?" Lauren asked.

Morgan shook her head, and sat up turning to Lauren. "I don't know what to do."

"I don't get why you're making it so difficult. He likes you, and you like him. Simple."

"I was his second choice Laur. I even told him, if Vulture wasn't Liz's dad he would still be with Liz."

Lauren's shoulders dipped hearing that Morgan thought of herself as a second choice. "Then have him prove to you that you aren't his second choice." Lauren placed a chip in her mouth, "Peter isn't going to give up on you now."

"How do you know that? Like for sure?"

"He basically said that he's willing to do anything for you. Not to mention that he kissed your cheek."

Thinking about Peter's actions made Morgan's cheeks feel warm. Morgan reached into the bag of chips in front of her, distracting herself of thinking of him.

"Your father is requesting to see you, Morgan." Friday was heard in her room causing Morgan's eyebrows to crease.

"Why Friday?"

"Peter Parker has arrived at the compound."

Morgan suddenly jumped off of her bed with her eyes widening. "I thought he was coming tomorrow."

"Tony changed it today. He is still requesting your presence Morgan."

Morgan went to her closet to slip on her shoes while Lauren started to laugh seeing her best friend go to the mirror checking her reflection.

"So that's why you wanted to sleep over at my house tomorrow." Lauren thought out loud having the pieces of the puzzle fall into place. "Why are you avoiding him?"