-Chapter 44-

Mia point of view

I'm jolted awake by the assemble alarm I stumble out of bed into the hall since my floor is the same as the common room.

"Jarvis"? I ask.

"Barron Strucker located; Sokovia" He states.

Finally.

"Ok" I nod going back to my room to change into my suit.

I stop in at Ash's room leaving her a note that Pepper is going to look after her today but I should be back soon.

"Finally we can put an to Loki's influence" Thor nods pulling his cape onto his shoulders.

"You said it blondie" Tony says walking up the quinjet ramp the clink of the suit metal on the jet metal.

We fly out of the tower even with Clint and Nat at the controls it is still a four hour flight to Sokovia.

As soon as we touch the ground rumbles to the sound of an explosion.

"They started without us, how inconsiderate" Tony sighs launching into the air soaring off in the direction of the explosions. Bruce wanders off to change, something he likes to do in private.

"What do you see Iron man"? Steve asks looking up at the sky.

"Big guns, lots of tech. Strucker is marching on the town" Tony reports.

"Anyone want a lift"? I ask holding out my hand.

"How kind of you" Nat says taking my outstretched hand.

I teleport her to a good place to shoot from then meet Thor in the middle of the fight.

I've taken down 12 agents already but they have fancy energy weapons beyond what Hydra has had before.

"Shit" Tony mutters.

"Language. Jarvis? What's the view from upstairs"? Steve asks while throwing his shield at a cluster of agents.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is beyond any other Hdyra base we've taken" Jarvis says on coms.

"Loki's scepter must be here Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it" Thor grunts tossing another agent aside then hitting one with his hammer.

"At long last" He sighs as moijnir returns to his hand.

I jump behind a tree when a big energy bolt flies past me, I fire light at them.

"At long last is lasting a little long guys" Nat says I can hear pops of her pistols on the com.

Clint huffs out a humorless laugh.

"Yeah I think we lost the element of surprise" He says.

Then Tony's voice.

"Woah wait a second no one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said language"? Tony asks.

"I know it slipped out" Steve counters.

I run at a group of agents gathering light as I go once I have enough I let go, they all go down like dominos. I squint when I hear something beeping I look down- oh no grenade.

I teleport at the exact same time as the damn thing explodes throwing me to the side as I teleport I hit the ground rolling a couple times before slamming into a boulder.

"Ow" I groan blinking past the dizziness.

"Solar Flare? You good"? Nat asks cautiously.

I climb to my feet and send a beam of light through a tank.