B@stard

"B@stard!" Kyra cried, and dropped to the stone floor from grief. "Traitorous pig!"

Edward opened the door to his bedchamber which was directly in front of where Kyra was grieving, and ran up to her, and lifted her in his strong, muscled arms, and brought her into his chambers. Closing the door behind him with his big foot, Edward walked over to his bed and sat on it.

Cradling Kyra in his arms while she cried, he tried to control his anger as he asked her, "What did my brother do this time?"

Kyra cried some more, unable to answer his question without feeling the pain In her heart, and just kept quiet, as more tears rolled down her beautiful face.

Edward took an inhalation of breath, and remained silent, until she was ready and able to respond. He had many strong feelings for this woman whom he held in his possessive arms, and he swore out loud, angry that fate gave her to his brother, and not to him! His brother was a beast, and did not deserve her!

Kyra remained in Edwards strong arms for a long aching hour, silently, as the tears continued to glide down her beautiful face. Edward had never seen a woman look this beautiful even as she cried. He knows why his brother wants her badly, who would not want her? Even a blind man would crave her!

Pushing a few golden strands of her hair behind her ear, he could not help himself, and he bent down, and his luscious lips kissed her forehead. Closing his eyes, he held back the tremors that where ready to claim his body. Afraid that his shaft would poke through his kilt, and embarrass the freaking h£ll out of him, if it brushed up against Kyra, because his shaft was massive like his twin brother, he gently placed her on the crisp ivory sheets, and sat himself next to her.

"Kyra what did my brother do to you?" He asked, in a firm and unwavering voice. He will get the information from her, and then he will find his brother and kill him, for torturing this angel.

"I did not want to sleep with him, and he got mad and left me, and then I saw him come out of the servants room, holding his kilt in his hands, he was naked! He betrayed me!" She said between sobs.

Edward narrowed his eyes, and asked angrily, "Are you sure it was him? Why would he need anyone else when he has you?"

"I'm positive it was him!" She said, as fresh tears made their way down her cheeks.

"I'm going to kill him!" Edward growled. "The horny b@stard! I'm going to rip him to pieces!"

***************

"Why isn't he coming to us? Do you think he will ignore our calling?" Lidia asked.

"No, he is not ignoring us, there has been a misunderstanding between him and his soulmate, and he left. He is on his way back from the river now, but trouble is brewing. We must hurry and stop it before it gets out of hand! Come Lidia, we must go now!" He told her, and grabbed her hand and pulled her out into the hallway.

"What trouble is that? Did you see this in your visions?" Lidia asked, and he stopped and turned to face her. "Yes, and that is why I told the servant to ask him to come to us, but I was too late, the trouble had already started!" he said, and pulled her once again through the great hallway.

*************

Michael reached the river and jumped in, hoping that the water would cool him off, but his body was overheated, and the beast in him was unable to sooth his throbbing, aching shaft. He marched out of the water angrily, and dropped on the grass. Unable to contain his desires any longer, he unleashed the beast inside him, and grabbing his shaft in his huge hand, he stroked himself wildly, until his burning body released itself, and a masculine moan escaped from his luscious lips. His body trembled with lust as he imagined Kyra's body on top of him, and it took a while to tame himself, and bring his body temperature back to normal.

This was the first time since he was a teenager that he touched himself, and this did not sit well with him. Rage build inside him that she denied him pleasure. She was saving herself for his brother, he was sure of it!

Lifting his huge, warrior body off the grass, he jumped back in the water and rinsed himself, and then he marched back to the castle to find his brother. He was going to teach his brother a lesson he would never forget! He thought angrily, mayhap he will think twice next time he thinks to betray me, he thought.

Marching back to the castle, he opened the wooden doors and stomped down the hall and was about to climb the stairs when he heard Edwards door open, and he stopped and waited to see where his brother was going, but when his brother exited his room, Kyra was in his arms, and he was heading towards her chambers.

Michael's heart stopped beating, as he watched his beloved in the arms of his brother. He tried but could not take a step forward. His heart twisted with pain, and he watched as they entered her room.

Rage boiled and covered the pain, and he gathered his wits and ran up the stairs towards his soulmate's chambers, just as he heard his mothers call behind him.

"Michael stop, wait!" His mother yelled from behind him.

But Michael ignored her and kicked the door open to Kyra's room, just as Edward placed Kyra on the bed. He turned around with a murderous look on his handsome chiseled face, and then all h€ll broke loose! as the two brothers battled against each other as if they were enemies.

The healer, and Lidia reached the room, too late. Lydia's sons were beating each other up senseless. They were breaking everything in their way as they punched each other out with the strengths of ten lions.

Heart broken, Lidia tried to step in between her sons to separate them from killing each other, but she only got in the way, and ended up being pushed to the side. Anger boiled inside the healers heart that his sons hurt his soulmate and he roared with anger, and charged in between them, with the strength of a Greek God, and knocked the both of them to the floor.

"Fools! You dare to fight in your mothers home, and disrespect her in this way! She has raised you better than this, and this is how you repay her? The pox on the both of you for bringing shame to your clans good name!" The healer yelled.

Both brothers looked at each other angrily, but did not dare open their mouths. They both lifted their huge warriors body off the floor and marched out of the room without looking back.

Lidia ran to the bed where Kyra sat on her arse shocked with what had just transpired in her chambers, and took the poor child in her arms and cradled her.

"Sweet child, I'm sorry you had to witness such monstrous behavior, they acted like wild beasts, and I am ashamed of them!" She said angrily.

Kyra didn't respond to Lydia's outburst, because she was still in shock.

The healer excused himself saying he was going to find the boys and give them a piece of his mind, and Lidia and Kyra watched as he marched out of the room angrily.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, and I promise, later I will deliver more chapters. Xoxoxoxoxo