Chapter I

*TOM'S P.O.V*

Cheers, claps, screams and cries, could be heard from outside the building. Fans, calling out my name. I had stepped out of the car, after a fairly long drive, as two security guards were walking with me inside the venue, on each of my sides. The noise only got louder and louder. I couldn't wait to get out there. To see my fans, thank them for all the support. They've been so amazing, and I'm excited to meet them!

I made it backstage, and after a few minutes, I could hear the presenter walking out, causing the noise to get slightly louder.

"ARE YOU ALL READY?" The presenter announced loudly into the microphone, earning screams and claps.

"HEY, LET'S GO A LITTLE LOUDER SO HE CAN HEAR US!" The presenter once again yelled into the microphone, encouraging the audience even more. I could feel my blood pumping in excitement.

I earned a little tap on my shoulder, signalling me to walk out. I jogged lightly onto the stage, hearing the whole audience chanting my name, screaming. It was extremely loud, I could've gone deaf! But, it was something about the experience that made me enjoy this so much. The fact that they were my fans, and came out here just to see me!

"Oh, I sure heard that alright!" I said into the microphone, taking a seat. Fans already started throwing confetti, gifts, and even roses! How sweet! "Don't forget, I am Spider-Man! Of course I can hear my dear fans cheering for me!" I teased, only earning more fangirling. I chuckled.

"Hello, Tom! It's so good to see you! How have you been?" The presenter asked me intriguingly, making the noise get softer.

"Oh, I've been amazing! Especially since I'm out here seeing everyone! Hello!" I smiled, causing the room to once again, erupt in noise.

I was interviewed by the presenter for a bit, and then it was time for the questions from the fans. As I looked into the crowd, a certain face caught my eye. She stood out to me. She was, beautiful. Stunning. Gorgeous.

I snapped back to reality as a question was asked.

"Would you ever date a fan?"

I simply smiled, and directed a small wink to the one who caught my eye. "Maybe, it depends. It's highly likely, considering how amazing and supportive all of you are! I thank and love each and every one of you!" I spread my arms, to emphasise my point. The screams got exceedingly louder, if that was even possible.

More questions were asked, and I answered all of them. Some were more personal, some were very funny. Some of them even almost made me slip a spoiler! I probably did, considering I'm 'Spoiler-Man'. I was called back to backstage to have a little fix up. When the make up artists and hair stylists finished fixing me up, a lady lead to a different room for meet and greets, taking pictures and signing autographs. Basically getting more in touch with my beautiful fans.

One by one, pair by pair, and group by group, the fans moved forward from the line. We hugged, talked, I thanked them, earned a lot of gifts, and even phone numbers! As I finished signing an autograph, earning a squeal from the previous fan, the girl who caught my eye walked up. She looked even more ravishing.

"Hello, darling! How are you, and what's your name?" I stretched my hand out for her to shake. She took it and gently shook my hand.

"My name is Y/n, and I'm doing very well, thank you. Especially since I'm meeting you. U-uh, how are you?" She smiled, scratching the back of her neck. I could tell she was a little shy, and nervous.

"I must say, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I said with a sly smirk. "I'm glad you're doing well, and I myself am feeling great, particularly because of meeting you!"

A girl that looked around the same age as Y/n, appeared behind her, and nudged her. Y/n handed me a little basket, filled with outstanding fan art, amazingly-crafted little plush-creations, gifts for my family + Harrison, and even some toys & treats for Tessa! "I-I know it's a bit much, but you've been such an inspiration to me, it's truly a pleasure meeting you, Mr Holland!" She stated nervously, gaining more confidence as she saw the smile on my face.

"Please, call me Tom! No need to be formal. And thank you Y/n! This is very sweet of you! I'm sure my family and Tess will love these gifts!" I gladly thanked her, smiling at the basket. "Would you like to take a picture together?" I offered. The girl from behind her stepped up.

"Sorry to interrupt, but could you sign this for her please? She's a big fan but very nervous on meeting you." The girl spoke up while handing me a figurine and poster, earning an embarrassed face from Y/n. "I'm Paige, Y/n's best friend."

"Well hello Paige, it's nice to meet you too! And Y/n, don't be nervous! If anything I should be! Look at how gorgeous you are!" I said with a smile, while signing the items and adding a little message. "Alright, let's take the photos!"

The three of us headed to the booth, all giving our phones to the cameramen, posing for pictures. The first one, we all smiled normally, Y/n next to me, and Paige scooched in next to Y/n. The next one we all made silly faces, Paige photobombing behind us. With the last one, Paige ducked out, and it was just Y/n and I. We wrapped an arm around each other, and made the signature Spider-Man pose. The three of us laughed and went back to the desk. We all each received our phones, and it was time to say goodbye.

"Thank you for everything, Tom! It was really nice meeting you! I wish you the best of luck in your upcoming movies!" Y/n cheered slightly, obviously still a little nervous. But she was truly happy. We engulfed each other in a short, but sweet hug.

"It was very nice meeting you two too! And thanks! Have a good day!" I waved them off, as Y/n walked along. Paige tagged along with her, before quickly turning back to me, with a piece of paper in her hand.

"I can see the way you look at her. I know you want this, so here, have her number." Paige handed me the piece of paper with Y/n's number on it. My eyes widened slightly. 'How could she tell?' I asked myself. I carefully took the piece of paper.

"Wow, how did you know? Haha, thanks for this. I'll try to text or call her when I can." I said with a smile, while slipping the number in my pocket. The next fan stepped up, as I saw Paige running up to Y/n, before the both of them disappearing into the crowd. I turned back to the fan who was facing me at the desk, and continued signing autographs, taking pictures, and receiving even more numbers.

A lot more.