18

Editing Credits: RedCross178

Hazik looked around and saw his angel enter the hall. She looked more calm and put together than before. She seemed to be searching for something, and then appeared to have found it. Hazik wanted nothing else than to take her to his room and keep her there, away from all eyes. It was as if her presence lightened up his surroundings. She started to walk towards them.

Mr. Jahangir smiled at her and introduced her as Zarmeenay. He was a bit shocked when he heard him. His heart pained for her knowing she lost her parents at such a young age. It was new for him to feel something so deep for someone.

"You have grown up into a beautiful girl." His mother pulled Zarmeenay into a hug. Zarmeenay was uncomfortable by the sudden affection from a stranger, but didn't say anything.

"What are you doing these days?" Rikza asked her.

"I've just finished high school, I'm planning to apply for a BBA now." She replied softly. She liked Rikza, she looked like a sweet lady.

Hazik stiffened hearing her. "She is young." He thought to himself.

"Hazik.." His father called out to him in a low voice. He looked in his father's eyes, they were questioning him and warning him at the same time. Hazik didn't look away, he held the power. It was him that the entire country was scared of, he wasn't one for cowering away.

But he knew that his father would be able to see past his cold eyes, the interest wasn't hidden from him.

Zarmeenay and her grandparents left after a while. Zarmeenay noticed that not everything was as simple as it looked. She had felt eyes on her throughout the night, but when she went to look for them, they weren't to be found.

Zarmeenay got the admission and started her classes. She even made a friend. Razia. She was a nice girl, from a respectable family.

Hazik had gone to Russia for business. He wanted to meet his angel, but wasn't able to. But he made sure he was receiving information of her, every minute. He even got pictures of her daily life sent to him.

After months, when he finally came back, he told his parents to ask for Zarmeenay's hand in marriage for him.

"Why?" His father asked.

"Because." He stated in a cold tone, not bothering to elaborate.

"Hazik, son.. She is young. We can't destroy her life like that, explain why you want to marry her." His mother tried explaining to him.

Aamir Sheraazi sighed, he could see the craziness in his son's eyes. But he was also aware that Hazik wouldn't confess anything to them. He was too hardcore for that.

That night, Aamir told Rikza, "I think it will be for the best. Haven't you seen the way he is getting colder day by day? Zarmeenay is full of life, maybe she'll help keep his darkness at bay."

The next day, they went to ask for Zarmeenay's hand in marriage. Hazik was also with them, he wasn't one to follow or traditions. He was also desperate to see his angel.

Hello friends! Hope that you are enjoying the story .