Kenji Nakamura: The Grizzly Warrior

As the fight takes place on Aiko's side, the bear-like teen was facing the black haired teen as his strength will come head to head on Dabi's fire manipulation quirk.

Kenji's POV:

As I stood there across from the other teen, I could feel the tension rising and what is at stake behind these walls, I may not much of a fighter, but I will give everything I can to defend the people I care about and the people that is in trouble.

I look at him still as not a moment too soon, the black haired teen lets out a surge of flames towards my direction as I dodge it, not letting it touch or make any contact with me. "Guess it's a fist vs flames kind of thing." I said as I started to charge towards him with an incredible speed, dodging his attacks as I was close enough to throw a punch at his stomach, but only to be caught up with his hands and kneed me in my gut.

I felt a sharp blow on my stomach as I cough out some air as I twist his arm and kicks him a few meters away from him. I have to say, this guy packs quite a punch, as if it reminds me of how I was introduced back in the sanctuary.

~Flashback~

I was sitting down on a chair as my parents was sitting beside me talking to a guy in his mid-30s as I look at them. 'I'm soooo bored...' I mentally groaned as they pretty much talk about some adult stuff. "Looks like your son is a little drained, why don't you let him explore for a bit." the man said as my parents chuckled a little bit and looked at me. "Guess so, plus, this is a perfect time to introduce him to the other kids." my father said as my mom nodded in agreement.

I was confuse at this point as I sat up properly and looked at the both of them. "Sweetie, why don't you go and explore a little bit, you might make some friends while you're at it." mom said as I nodded and went outside the room. 'Hey, at least I can't be bored by now.' I thought as I started to explore the huge hallways of the place.

As I walk around the hallways, I saw different rooms filled with different things like a room filled with magic stuff, a library, heck I even saw a garden inside the place.

~Flashback Paused~

I groaned as I quickly retaliated back with a punch, making a successful hit as the teen backed away, giving me some space as he glared at me. "That's one heck of a punch you got there." I said as he didn't say anything as his hands flared up with a blue flame as he started to blast it towards my direction.

"Hothead are we? Well, how about some knuckle sandwich!" I said as I charge towards him, slowly turning into a bear that resembles like the one I transform during the license exam.

I raised my sharp claw and slashes the teen down as he narrowly dodge my claws, leaving a slightly torn up shirt. 'I need to finish this quickly!' I thought as I remember my limit.