three ✧ gardens

✧-*•° ✧°•*-

After two weeks of cleaning the Todoroki household with the same stale routine, Miles had finally decided he had enough

After two weeks of cleaning the Todoroki household with the same stale routine, Miles had finally decided he had enough. Not enough to quite, but enough to finally make the trek into the outdoors and see what he could do to tidy that up.

Immediately, he could tell that it would take a few days to fix this mess.

The backyard wasn't the biggest, but was a decent size for its place in the city. Brown fences surrounded the area, tall enough that no one could peer over and no one could jump out. Two cheery blossom trees were planted towards the back of the yard, keeping it with perfect symmetry.

On either side of the stairs were a plot of dirt, both empty and in absolute disarray. There did happen to be a withering bush with small flowers,Overall, the sight was pretty sad for a house belonging to the Number #1 hero.

Miles didn't have the supplies didn't have the supplies that day to fix it up so instead he wanted until the weekend; when he had plenty of free time to go to the store and buy materials. When Monday rolled around and his shift began, he quickly dusted the shelves in the hallway before hauling everything outside.

He was surprised to already see Natuso there, squatting as if he were working out, and bringing a loose stick up with him every time he did so. He held a heavy duty garbage bag in his hand, already weighed down a tiny bit and adorning various sized rips.

Miles let him be, and walked over to the empty dirt plots.

Since the yard was already filled with pink leaves, he had decided to buy red and white flowers. He planted them as slow as humanly possible, hoping that it would take the rest of his shift, not minding the dirt as he would pack down the roots of one of nature's beauties.

After an hour he finished one of the plots, and moved on to the next. He didn't get far when he heard the back door slide open and footsteps travel down the stairs.

Shoto stood over Miles with the smallest grin, holding down a pair of gardening gloves to him. "You'll get dirt under your fingernails."

"Uh, too late," Miles scoffed in return. "I don't need the gloves, Sho."

The youngest Todoroki sighed, throwing the gloves onto the porched before falling to his knees beside his boyfriend. He pecked Miles' cheek quickly, who leaned into it without the fear of Endeavor being near (he was two cities away on a mission).

The only person who watched them was Natsuo, who by now had found out and found the whole thing adorable.

"What are these called?" Shoto questioned, lifting up one of the blooming flowers. Miles stared at it intently, before shrugging nonchalantly.

"Fuck if I know, dude. I chose it cause it was pretty and matched the aesthetic I was going for."

"Aesthetic," the shorter one (Shoto) said softly, "it's all about aesthetic with you."

"Holy shit they match your hair," Miles shouted in realization, not even stopping to process what the other had said. He held up two of the "baby" flowers, comparing them against his significant other's multicolored's locks.

Shoto watched on silently as Miles then crossed his arms, tucking the red flower on the white side of his head and the white flower on the red side of his head. The former blinked slowly, before a bright blush erupted across the bridge of his nose.

"Oh, shit," Miles mumbled, glancing at the dirt he had accidentally smeared across Shoto's forehead. He went to wipe it off but instead spread it more, staining the clear skin of his precious boyfriend. "Oh, fuck."

Natsuo paused mid squat as he heard the rare laughter of his younger brother, snapping his head towards the sound. He watched as Shoto playfully drew a brown 'L' on Miles' forehead, the two exchanging an inaudible conversation that kept them gasping for air.

Natsuo was happy for his brother, but he was about to make him happier.

"Hey, bro," the jock called, standing up and jogging over to them. He dug his hand into his back pocket, pulling out the raggedy leather wallet he loved. "Here's some cash! Go grab some soba or sushi and pig out!"

Shoto stared at the 5,000 yen bill blankly while Miles side eyed it with a sense of lust, as Natsuo waved it about.

"You know I could afford sushi on my own, right?" Shoto finally stated with a raised eyebrow.

"But this is on me!" Natsuo insisted. "Dad won't be back until tomorrow, so why don't you guys go on a date? My treat."

Shoto glanced to Miles, who was slowly nodding his head in encouragement. That was all it took.

The youngest Todoroki child helped the only di Angelo child to his feet and with a thanks to Natsuo, were on their way, flower petals still in their hair.