Chapter 9: Isabella's P.O.V

We reached my front door.
"You should probably go. Unless you want to die, and I really don't want you to die." I told Jason, giving him a hug.

"I'll see you soon, I promise." He promised me.

"Okay." I smiled as I stepped backwards to towards my house.

Suddenly, the door flew open and Felix stormed out the house.

"Jason, you may want to run now." I smirked as he ran down the road. Felix turned to me, glaring angrily, his eyes piercing through my skin.
"Get the fuck inside the house." He said slowly, taking steps towards me as I waked backwards. "Now!" He yelled.

I turned and ran inside, giggling a little at the memory of Jason running away.

———
I tried to run upstairs but Mason caught me and carried me into the lounge and sat me on the sofa.
Now, I was sitting on the sofa by myself, Lexi was sitting on the other sofa, looking at me sadly and Dad, Felix, John, Mason, Leo, Joseph and Callum were standing (or sitting on the coffee table) in front of me.

With a look on their faces that could kill.

I was gonna die.

"Isabella Grace Cole."

"Hi Dad..." I said meekly, trying to avoid eye contact.
"Can you tell the time?" He asked, calmly.

I looked up at him, puzzlingly. "Yeah."
"Tell me what the time is."

"You have a watch, do it yours-"

"TELL ME WHAT THE FUCKING TIME IS!" Dad yelled.

I looked back down on my lap, taking a quick look at my watch.

"10:30pm." I told him.

"So you can read." He folded his arms. "Is your phone on silent?"

"Um...." I fumbled around looking for my phone, and then pulled it out my pocket. "No, it isn't."

"So are you deaf?" Dad asked.

"No."

"But you managed to pick up Alexis' call but none of ours."

"Um.... yeah."

And then he walked out the room. Just like that. He left.

Which meant Felix was now in charge. Which meant he would shout. And I would cry. Whoop. I'm so excited.

"ISABELLA GRACE COLE." Told you so. "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!"

"I haven't been here all day, so no."

"DAD SENT EVERY SINGLE MAN AND WOMAN OUT TO LOOK FOR YOU!" Felix yelled. "AND YOU COME INTO THIS HOUSE THINKING YOU CAN MAKE STUPID REMARKS?!"

"Can we just talk normally?" I asked, hopefully.

"Start talking then." Mason snapped, before Felix could yell at me again.

"I got angry, at all of you. I fed up of being treated like I wasn't good enough. Like I'm weak. Because I know better than that. I like Jason. And nothing you say will change that. I just saw him outside my window and we went and sat on a bench for the day and just talked. It was harmless. And you always over react. And treat me like a kid. And I'm not. I'm 15. None of you were treated like this at 15. Is it just because I'm a girl? Because that's not fair. When Mum was here, you weren't this bad. And then she died and everything changed. I just want it to go back to how it was. Jason is a good kid. He likes me. I like him. It's not a big deal. I know that there's been a threat. I worked it out. I'm not as stupid as you think I am. And to be honest, I don't care. I can protect myself. You can protect me. But you don't need to go overboard. Because that leads to this." I signalled around us.