Chapter Thirty

At evening when the lap is lit,All alone, at home I sit

All alone, at home I sit.
Night time calls, and to my den,
Of I crawl once again.

Silently I climb the stairs,
Now alone, without you here.
I pray for Ann, for her soul to keep,
In Heaven,
Where angels fold their wings and sleep.

~~~~~~~~

{~Jungkook's POV~}

Another tear rolls down my cheek as I leave the hallway where I sent off Y/N and walk into the throne room. Where Taehyung's power was just hitting its climax. He roars another time as each demon has Hell fire surrounding them, burning them alive.

I stand by Taehyung as he holds his hands up with the blue fire dancing on his hands. Satan was laying on the ground, unconscious, while Lilith was nowhere to be found. Taehyung clenches his fist so that Tae-Yong screams on the top of his lungs as he disintegrates.

Then Taehyung clenches his other fist, making all the succubus sluts disappear right after. I put my hand on Taehyung's shoulder, having him stop the Hell he brought down on them. He looks at me as he points to Satan.

"We left him alive for you to kill." Taehyung tells me then I nod.

I walk towards Satan, slowly, with the click of my heels echoing. He rolls onto his stomach, holding himself up on his forearms and coughing up blood.

I stand next to his struggling body as he looks up at me. Blood pouring from his mouth, a cut on his cheekbone, a gash on his other cheek, a black eye, part of his skull broken open, and his upside down cross tattoo cut open.

He slowly stands up as he pops his jaw back into place. He shakes off his hand as he glares into my eyes then he slaps me across the face, the smack echoing throughout the room.

"I gave all of you a place to stay." Satan says then he slaps me again.

The others start to step forward, but I put my hand up to stop them from walking forward. I look back and see Namjoon holding them back while Taehyung starts throwing a fit.

"I gave you a home. I gave you jobs. I gave you love. I gave you happiness. I gave you a family. I gave you each other. I've taken you orphans in when no one else would!" He says with each slap then he slaps me one last time. "And is this how you repay me?!" He asks.

I then look up at him as I lick my lips then crack my jaw. I look at him in the eyes with my jaw clenched.

"Yes." I answer then I clench my fist. "And it's what you deserve." I then lift up my fist and punch him across the face.

He falls to the ground, catching himself, and I grab his shirt and pull him off the ground. I punch him endlessly across the face without mercy then I lift his body off of the ground then bang his head off of the ground.

"YOU DESERVE EVERY PUNCH I HAVE GIVEN YOU! YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT HAS EVER COME AT YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME!" I yell then I wrap my hands around his neck. "You deserve no mercy for the hell you've given everyone I love and care about." I tell him.

I then stand up as I close my eyes then I hear a tear come from my shirt then Satan grunt and groan, one last time. I open my eyes and see Satan's dead body on the ground with blood pouring out from his body.

Seokjin walks up next to me and grabs my shoulder then leads me out of the castle. Everything was silent in Hell, for once. No screeching demons left and right, no one screaming in agony, it was dead silent.

I felt my legs get weak as tears well up in my eyes then I fall to my knees.

"Jungkook!" They call out.

I lean myself against a rock as I cover my eyes and start to sob uncontrollably. I start to cry out and I bang my fist on the ground as I start to yell out in anger and sadness.

"Hey," Jimin calls out to me as he crouches in front of me, "what happened?" He asks me and I move my hands from my face.

I clench my fists in anger as I gulp and shake my head as I whimper.

"I did it." I say as a tear rolls down my cheek. "I did it, hyungs..." I tell them as I look up at them.

"What did you do to her?" Hoseok asks me, darkly.

He walks towards me then grabs my shirt, pulling me off of the ground and towards his face.

"Jungkook, what the hell did you do to her?!" He yells then Yoongi pulls him back.

"I..." I start off then I sit on the ground as I look up at them. "I-I broke her, hyung..." I reveal and they went silent.

I wince in despair as I rub my eyes and start to sob again.

"I-I broke her...by sending her back h-home..." I start to say then I choke on my words, "I sent her home...without m-me..." I finish then I break down into sobs.

I start to wail as I scream in pain as Jimin and Taehyung hug me in comfort. I cry into their shoulders then the others join in to comfort me as best as they could.

"I LOVED HER SO MUCH!!!" I shout as Seokjin rubs my back.

"Jungkook-ah..." he calls out then the others let go of me and stay by me, "you did what you had to in order to protect her. And you did the right thing." He assures me and I shake my head continuously.

"I hurt her so bad, hyung," I whimper out as I sniffle, "it's killing me." I sob out as more cries come from my mouth.

"Jungkook-ah," Namjoon calls out as I look at him, "why is it killing you?" He asks me, kindly then I cough.

"I loved her s-so m-much." I answer as I wipe my eyes. "H-Hyung." I call out then he hums.

"Yes, Jungkook?" He responds then I look at him in the eyes.

"She's p-pregnant, h-hyung." I reveal then his eyes widen at me. "She's p-pregnant with m-my child." I repeat as tears roll down my cheeks.

"For how long, Jungkook?" Hoseok asks me then I look up at him.

"She told me a m-month ago." I answer then I look at all of them. "P-Please, take care of her and the b-baby while I'm gone, h-hyungs." I plead then Namjoon rubs my shoulder.

"Of course we will, Jungkook-ah." He agrees then I slightly smile. "We're family, aren't we?" He asks me then I break down into tears.

"T-Thank you, h-hyungs." I thank then they help me stand up.

They pull me into a group hug as we all hold onto each other. With hope and assurance in our nonexistent hearts.