Chapter 11

Christina didn't get word from Peter until the next day. And when she did, she immediately went to his place and hugged him tightly. He seemed a little confused as to why she was worried, after all he didn't even tell her what happened. But she already had a pretty good idea as to what happened.

"Tell me everything." Christina said and he nodded and sat her down and told her the whole story. When he got to Liz's house he realized that her dad was the Vulture and he was planning to steal the shipment that was leaving the Avengers facility. But luckily Peter was there to stop him.

"How did you know that I was stuck? And you knew but didn't come help me."

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked up at Christina "Like I said Pete, I can do a lot of cool things." He chuckled at her and nodded his head.

"And I knew you could do it. I knew you didn't need my help. I knew Peter Parker could do it and he didn't need some stupid suit to help him." She looked up and Peter just stared. He had that same god damn look in his face again.

"What's up Parker? You gonna just stare?" Christina didn't know what else to say other than that. But he broke his stare and laughed. And she could see his cheeks go a shade of red, like when they first met.

"I'm..proud of you Peter. I really am. Now, lets go get some ice cream. Im craving a milkshake."

She stood and held out her hand for him. He smiled gratefully and took her hand and stood as well. She looked up at him and seen he still a few scraps and bruises on his face. May without a doubt questioned him about it. Christina reached her hand up and touched his his cheek, where a cut was. He looked at her hand and was confused, then back to her. It was still hard for Christina to heal people. So she focused all her energy into trying to heal Peter of his cuts. She seen the same purple energy spread into her hand, Christina closed her eyes and put all her energy into healing these small bruises and cuts.

When she opened her eyes, she seen all his little scratches gone. The girl looked up at Peter and seen his jaw drop and eyes wide as he looked into her eyes "You're amazing." He whispered and then a red hue came to his cheeks. She smiled at him and felt her whole body getting hot. Especially her neck and face. She quickly let go of his face, in fear she'd accidentally burn him.

"Let's go, loser." He nodded at the short girl with a smile and they both left his room.

• • •

"Are you gonna be okay at school?" Christina asked as they got off the subway and headed towards his school. She would understand if he wasn't. He just fought one of his classmates father because he was evil. And to top it off he still was with out his suit, Peter was going back to his life before Tony Stark, it seemed.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Im just a little worried about Liz, you know. Her own dad. And then I just left her there at the dance." Peter groaned and ran his fingers through his hair. He didn't know how he was going to face Liz after the everything that happened. And now it seemed, he was starting to harbor other feelings for his new friend.

"Everything will turn out fine. I know it will." She bumped her shoulders with him and he nodded with a small smile. The school bell rang and Peter was gonna be late if he didn't leave now

"Text me and tell me how things go. I'll see you later, Pete." Before she could turn and head back he pulled the blonde into a hug. His familiar scent over took Christina and she relaxed and hugged him back.