Ch. 28

"Alright"

Ally smiled and I smiled back. I jumped in my seat when I heard the chair on my right screech on the floor. Camila sat down and took a sip from my drink. In some way she just kissed me. Normani sat down between Camila and Ally, and Dinah sat on my right siting between Ally and I.

"Camila do you wanna hear some embarrassing stuff about your girlfriend?" Camila eyes widen and nodded. Normani and Camila smirked at each other and at me.

"So this one time she feel asleep on my bed and started snoring like a pig-"

"THAT HAPPENED TO ME TOO!!!" Ally yelled out putting a hand on Normani's to get her attention. Normani screeched in excitment.

"I remember we slept on the couch and she started snoring but then she...she...started to... talk in her sleep!!!" Ally said through laughs. Normani burst out laughing letting out one of her loud laughs.

"Oh I forgot about the sleep talking" They continued laughing to themselves. Camila and Dinah looked confused. I sipped on my drink embarrassed hearing all about my flaws.

After laughing and making fun of me for five minutes Dinah spoke.

"Was that at a sleepover?" Ally and Normani looked at each other and laughed again. Ally shook her head and Normani put up her pointer finger trying to calm down.

"No no, we both dated Lauren." Normani and Ally still chuckled to themselves. Dinah looked surprised but impressed. Camila stared at Normani and Ally she then turned and stared at me. I turned to look at her but she turned away crossing her arms turning her head not to see me.

"That's so cool. So all of us kinda dated Lauren in some way." Dinah said in awe still not believing it.

"She once snorted in front of my parents." Normani murmured to Ally. They burst out laughing including Dinah. Camila still wouldn't look at me. I got up to throw away my cup. I felt two hands behind my back pushing me towards the women's restroom.

"Camila-" I said as she shoved me.

"Shut up Lauren." She pushed me inside the restroom.

"What where you thinking brining me to hangout with your ex-girlfriends. Do you think this is funny? What kind of sick joke is this?"

"Camila I didn't even know they were going to be here" I said calmly.

"So just out of coincidence the two girls you dated showed up here as friends and your letting me get close to them? Are you trying to make me jealous by paying more attention to Ally? I now dating me was just some way to get me back for what I did to you but this is ridiculous."

"Why do you even care? You don't even like me. Why would I want to make you jealous? "

"I don't care, but we're suppose to be dating if anyone finds out we hung out with your ex's they'll make fun of me Lauren. I'll be the laughing stock." Camila said with her eyes glossy.

"I'm sorry I really didn't know they we're coming. If I would of known we would have never came." Camila walked out the restroom not responding. I followed her out and saw her bring her arm up to her face.

"Guys we have to go." I said to the girls they got up and hugged us. Camila hugged Normani but had a serious face on, she waved at Ally and glared at her.

Camila walked ahead of me towards the car. I ran to her and grabbed her hand, she ripped it out and crossed her arms over her chest. I opened her door but she slammed it shut once she was inside.

I drove her home but took the long way passing by my house. I'm glad I did. The Cabello's car was parked outside my house. "Look your parents are here."