𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕿𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖘 𝕿𝖔 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 - 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧"

Being able to see with their own eyes how perfect omega is Kim Namjoon - the six princes were intrigued and awestruck. It was a feeling of so loving, so tender, so wild, so overwhelming and breathtaking; all-involving, pique their interest on the omega. Their jaws barely closed when the King and the Crown Prince together with Prince Jungkook approached their table for a formal greeting.

The six princes bow politely, bent their one knees before they stand tall, showing their perfect physiognomy and austere character as the prince of well-known kingdoms. All the pheromones of the said alpha princes linger around as they were enthusiast to meet the Crown Prince of Erauri. Their future omega.

Their eyes couldn't move from the beautiful face of the omega prince. In fact, they didn't expect for the omega to be appeared 'unlikely an omega'. Kim Namjoon is not a typical omega. If you were to judge him based on the first impression - everyone will mistakenly think he is an alpha.

Namjoon is tall, perfect physique with muscles built and his skin is similar to the honey - looking so ethereal and glowing. And everyone holds their breath when he smiles and his cheek deeply dented; a set of the gorgeous dimple appears like magic. Everyone was stupefied to see how an omega like Namjoon looking so beautiful and intimidating at the same time.

"You can talk while dancing my sons...it's the first step to get to know each other. Tonight is the night where your heart talks to heart - making a connection." The King gives his conviction while he smile in pride when the Crown Prince had enchanted all the princes.

"Let me do the honor, Your Majesty. I'll bring the Prince to the dance floor..." volunteered Prince Jaehwan from Rosea as he steps forward. He looks very confident and charismatic.

The King nods and he reckons over his shy son to grab on Jaehwan hands that been waiting since he volunteered himself to chairs the dance. Namjoon slowly put his hand on top of Jaehwan as his face flushed with crimson red. He notice the pouting lips of the Kaen's Prince when he moved together with Jaehwan to the center of the hall. Namjoon cooed in his heart at the cute expression.

Namjoon can see how his hand is shaking when Jaehwan grip over his left hand and put his another hand to his broad shoulder. When Jaehwan put his other hand to Namjoon's waist, making their distance closer - he gasped.