Fourty

Amelia was beginning to worry. She knew that there had to be a reason Narcissa was breaking cover to come and see her. She knew something had happened.

When she woke, she smiled and rubbed her non existent baby bump. She felt herself grinning at the thought of knowing she had a baby. Someone to love unconditionally.

Amelia got out of bed just as Maisie walked into the dormitory. "Hey. How you feeling?" She asked. She saw her best friend rubbing her stomach. "How does it feel?"

Amelia smiled and took Maisie's hand. She placed it on her stomach. Maisie grinned. "That's amazing. How are you feeling knowing that he or she will be your only baby?"

"I'm okay about it. I've got this little one to focus on. I can't tell Severus about this. It's not fair to ruin his career," Amelia said as she got changed.

***
Amelia and Maisie were sitting in the great hall. Draco came and joined them. "So, Mother is in Dumbledore's office. Do you know why?" He asked Amelia.

Amelia shook her head. "She wrote to me yesterday saying she was going to be coming. I didn't think too much of it," she said. She hoped Madam Pomfrey hadn't told Narcissa about her being pregnant.

***
Amelia and Draco made their way to Dumbledore's office. Draco hadn't seen Narcissa in a while and he missed her. He wanted to see his mother.

They walked inside and immediately they were both pulled into hugs by Narcissa. Amelia felt comfort feeling her mother's arms around her.

After a while, Draco left. Dumbledore had gone too. He wanted to give Narcissa and Amelia some space. Narcissa sighed. "There's no easy way of saying but, I've had a report from a pupil. You've been seen kissing Professor Snape," she said. She sighed. "Have you had sex with him?"

Amelia paled. She couldn't believe someone had seen her with Snape. She looked at Narcissa. "Yes. I've had sex with him. But I promise it was only once and nothing has happened since. I promise you."

Narcissa sighed. "Amelia. He is your professor! You cannot be having relations with him. I don't wish to say this but if this continues, I am taking you out of Hogwarts," she warned.

"P-Please don't tell anyone. I promise it won't happen again," Amelia said.

Narcissa nodded but she gave her daughter a stern look. "I don't want to hear or anything happening between you and Severus again. I mean it."

***
Amelia went to find Maisie. She was crying. Maisie frowned. "What's happened?" She asked.

"S-Someone told my mother about me and Severus. She said if anything happens between him and I again, she's removing me from Hogwarts."

Maisie was shocked. "Does she know about the baby?"

Amelia shook her head. "No. I can't keep it now. My mother will remove me from the school."

Maisie was shocked. She watched as Amelia walked off. Could she stop her from getting rid of the baby knowing she wouldn't be able to have another one?