Chapter 4

The hand let go and I see some figures in front of me. I am not sure who since my eyes has not adjusted to the darkness. Just when I thought I would be able to figure who they were, the lights turned on. There stood Ace and some of his friends. "What the hell!" I screamed, how dare they just drag me into an empty classroom.

"Hello, I am Ace Xavier, and these are my friends Wesley Moores, Hunter Andrews, Ryder Evans, and Blake Reed." Ace pointed to each one. "I want to ask you some questions, did you really kill someone?" I really do not want to bother answering the question so I decided to leave. The only problem was that they were standing in front of the door. O well...

I ended up knocking all the boys unconscious and left the classroom before any found out what I did. I walked to my next class like nothing has happened. Atleast last period is P.E so I do not need to sit in a seat at a desk the whole school day.

Time skip to P.E class

I quickly walk into the change room and changed into a pair of gym shorts and a flowy t-shirt. I do not want to be in here too long since the reason I came here earlier is so that other girls would not try to converse with me and ask about my tattoos. Yes, I have tattoos. Not many though because I find it uncomfortable when tattoos are covering almost my whole body.

I have a grim reaper on my left shoulder. This tattoos is one that everyone has to get in order to join the Dark Shadows. The difference between the leader, me, and the other members tattoos is that mine has a halo on the grim reaper. Yes it is ironic but that is what makes it so unique. The past leaders of the Dark Shadows would have a devils tail on the grim reaper. It is not implying that they have betrayed the gang but more of saying that it is time to move onto the next generation. Yes, it does not really make any sense but that is why I love it so much.

I also have another tattoo that is a little above my chest. The tattoo is a black rose but with tints of red on it. It was the first tattoo I got. The tattoo is supposed to symbolize how even though my parents are dead, the memories I have with them will never die, thus having red tints on the rose. People know me as Black Killer with this tattoo.

Anyways, I finished changing and went out of the changeroom and into the gym. I sat down at one of the nearby benches and waited for the others. I started hearing chatting coming from the changeroom. I can tell the most of the talking was more gossiping than having a friendly conversation with each other. This is why I hate making friends or friends in general.

One by one, the girls and boys from the changeroom fill out. Of course the girls took longer than the boys but I do not think that the difference in times is a reasonable amount. The girls were probably gossiping about boys that they think are hot and girls they think are ugly like those cliché highschool dramas. Apparently Ace and all his friends are in this class as well, and I thought I did not have to deal with them anymore. Thankfully they did not notice me yet.

"Today, we will learn about self defence." Explained Mr. Barker, the P.E teacher. "I will pair you guys up and when I call your name, go with your partner to a mat." He started listing pairs. "Hunter and Wesley, Ace and Blake, Ryder and Luna."

"WHAT! You can not put me in a pair with Ryder because he is guy. That is SO UNFAIR!" I am only saying this because I do not want to be partnered with anyone associated with Ace and not because I can not beat him since I just did a few hours ago.

"Well we have an uneven amount of boys and girls so there would have to be a pair of the different genders." I glared at Ryder with my utmost hatred towards this situation and he flinched. The P.E teacher demonstrated some defence and some offense techniques. When he finished his explanation, he told us to start sparing.