Chapter 7

When I got in my house, I changed my outfit, grabbed some water and drank it all. I then walked out of the house with my school bag and went into the same motorcycle I went to school in.

 I then walked out of the house with my school bag and went into the same motorcycle I went to school in

After a few minutes, I found his house and it looked decent. I guess this house is a pretty good size however, compared to my mansion, it is way smaller. The house was nicely finished with two garages. There was also four more cars on the driveway.

I walked up to the door and rank the doorbell. Ding Dong. The door opened and there stood a woman. "Hello, I was invited by Ace to work on a school project. Is this the right house." I asked sweetly not wanting to come of rude which I often do.

"Ah yes, Ace did mention a girl coming over for a project so I assume that is you. Come in dear. Well let me call him. ACE! Your project partner is here! By the way, you can call me Jasmine." The woman who seems like Ace's mom replied. I can hear five footsteps coming towards the door and there stood Ace and his friends. So that is why there are four more cars.

"WHAT! You invited HER!" Wesley screamed at Ace.

"What, she is my partner for the project. Um by the way Luna, I hope you do not mind my friends here since they are partners with each other as well." Ace explained.

" Ace explained

"Sure I guess." I followed them upstairs into Ace's room and let me tell you that for a guy, his room is really tidy. There were lights hanging above the bed and a T.V facing in front of it. The colour scheme of the room is grey and the only colour in the room is the painting on the head board of the bed.

"Luna and I will work in my room while you guys can just go in the spare rooms." Ace told the guys. So the other boys left and I am left with Ace. "Um, do you want to get to know each other better so we can work with each other properly. For example can we ask three questions to each other?"

"I guess that is okay, but once we finished, we are working on the project." I had agreed since I do not think he would ask me any questions that would trigger me to knock the unconscious like last time.

"Okay, I will go first. What is your favourite colour?" Ace asked. I guess this is easy enough.

"Black, but you do not identify black as a colour than blue. What about yours?"

"Blue." I guess that was self explanatory. "Where were you born?"

"Well I was born in this town however I moved during freshman year." I answered.

"Well that explains everyone knowing you the first day you went into the school." I know Ace wanted to ask more about the subject however he knew it was sensitive.

"Why did you move to this place?" I questioned Ace.

"Well, my dad got a promotion and so we had to move to this town. My mom does not work since my dad can provide enough for the family. Wesley, Hunter, Ryder and Blake also moved to this town since their fathers also got the promotion." So this is where his dad is, at work. "So, what is your favourite subject in school?"

"Well I enjoy P.E. class the most since in my opinion, all the other classes are boring."

"Makes sense." Ace commented.

"What about you, what subject do you enjoy the most?" I pondered.

"I like math." Well that was unexpected. "Even though I may be a player, does not mean that my grades are not good."

"Well, time to start on the project." The project was not that hard actually, we needed to do some research on an animal and create a presentation about the animal in full detail. Such as their eating habits, how they mate, how they protect their offspring.

After a while, the water I drank before arriving to Ace's house has taken affect. "Where is the restroom?" I asked.

"Umm, it's to the two doors to the right." As I almost walked out of the door I heard Ace say. "You are not that bad actually." For some reason that just gave me hope. What the hope was for I do not know, however, I know that message gave me hope.

When I walked to the restroom, I saw Wesley coming out. I can tell he jumped a little when he saw me. "Why are you so cautious around me? I would not hurt you for no reason." I can tell what I just said did not help out Wesley at all. "I am serious, at least try to be comfortable around me."

"I'll try... I guess." With that last statement, Wesley walked away. When I finished my business, I went back in Ace's room and we continued our project. It was close to dinner time so I was preparing to leave.

"You can stay over for diner if you want." Ace said.

"It is okay, I will just head..."

"No I insist." I hate having people cutting me off but I guess I will let this one slide.

"I guess if you insist I will accept." I had nothing to do the rest of the day anyways. Today was one of the days I was supposed to chill and watch some netflix but I guess I have plans now.

We walk downstairs to the dining room and waited a while when we are finally joined by Ace's friends. "Mom, can Luna stay for dinner?" Ace inquired.

"Well of course, finally a girl that is not a slut stays for dinner." Jasmine said. I can tell this statement had made Ace a little angry but maybe it was because I was here he did not talk back and just took a seat at the dinner table. Everyone else followed his action except for his mom since she went to bring in the food. There was a clear silence at the table. So I decided to break the silence.

"Hey Ace, this is a very nice house you have." That probably came out very randomly.

"Uhh thanks. I was wondering if you wanted to stay for the night since me and the guys are having a movie night anyways? Plus, you do not talk to anyone else from the school, no offence." Ace asked.

"None taken. I would be okay with staying for a night I guess." I have my backpack and money already so I can just go to school from Ace's house. At this point, Jasmine had come back with some of the dishes.

"Ryder and Blake, can you help me bring the dishes to the table."

"Sure ma'am!" They replied in sinc.

"I told you two to just call me Jasmine but you guys just will not listen. "Now all that is left at the table were me, Ace, Wesley and Hunter.

Hunter seemed like the funny type of person, always so optimistic and is probably class clown. Wesley is more laid back and calm. He is not as loud as the other four. Ryder and Blake are the troublemaker duo as I can tell as of now. They are not brothers but they might as well be. Ace was the player of the group. He is the biggest player of the school. Ace would break girls hearts but to be honest, he is still way more innocent than me.

"Hey Ace, after dinner could we play COD and after a few games then we pick a movie?" Hunter asked with big puppy eyes.

"Sure I guess." Ace answered.

"Hey can I join too? I sometimes play COD wit- nevermind, just can I play also?" Shit, I almost let out the fact that I am in gang to them.

"Um I guess so..." Ace said still skeptical of what I was planning to say.

"GREAT! So let's finish eating diner and I would get to beat everyone at COD! Now I just need to beat Luna and I would be the best COD player in the house again." Well I bet I am better at COD than Hunter, no one in my gang could beat me at COD.