Chapter 9

Today was not like the other four days, it was raining heavily and I can hear the thunder pounding through the sky. I still got up like normal and headed downstairs to get ready for school.

 I still got up like normal and headed downstairs to get ready for school

I brought an umbrella with me when I got in my gray Chevrolet Corvette. I arrived at school seeing many people have not yet made the trip. In this weather, many people may be stuck in traffic. When I arrived to the main doors, I saw a post saying that there was a major assembly for the seniors today. Really? The day where the sky is gray and water is dropping from the sky?

Walking through the front door, I went to my locker and got out the textbooks I needed for algebra class.

Time skip after algebra class

Algebra class was now over and the next class was biology. Hopefully Ace and his friends does not come up to me and ask what happened at the paintball place. I walked into class and sat in the back. A few seconds after, I saw Ace's friends walking through the door as well. My hope of them avoiding me became slimmer and slimmer the closer they walk towards me.

"You know when we went back into the paintball building, we saw Hunter lying on the ground unconscious. When we asked him who did it, he said you had hit him." Ryder questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Well you know how I have a habit of hitting people. Sometimes I do it by accident. So when I was turning around with my hands raised, I hit Hunter accidently. I wanted to stay but I had something urgent that I needed to attend and forgot to tell you that Hunter was unconscious." I said, trying to make them believe me.

"I knew you would not do it by accident since your our friend right?" Ryder added.

"Righhhht." I might have dragged the word to long so it make me sound sarcastic but no one noticed it.

"Anyways, Blake and I put a paint bucket on top of the door so when the next person steps in, they would get soaked in paint. We already convinced the rest of the class to not say anything to the teacher since somehow he does not notice it." I can not believe I did not see the huge bucket on top of the door, well let's see who is the unlucky person.

It was Tiffany. When she stepped into the classroom, the paint bucket fell and the paint fell all over her. I can tell that she was fuming at this point. When Courtney left, Tiffany Price became the main bitch of this school. Now though, Janice is Tiffany's only follower.

"Who did this!" Mr. Page asked, enraged. Everyone's fingers pointed Ryder and Blake.

"I thought you guys had our back." Blake whined to the class.

"Ryder and Blake, go the principal's office NOW! Tiffany, please get yourself cleaned up." Mr. Page ordered.

"Adios!" Ryder and Blake said in sync as they exit the classroom.

"Hey Luna! You wanna join us for lunch?" Ace inquired.

"Yeah sure." I agreed.

Time skip to lunch