WE TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST!

"...i am not prepared for this video.." Finn mumbles as he sits down on a stool next to Y/n.

"Haha. Me neither, but anywho, HEY GUYSSSS!!" Y/n shouts waving her hands in the air.

"Today we're taking a lie dector test!"
Finn says, making a nervous face.

"So, we both have 5 questions to ask eachother written down in our notes and our good friend Jerry," y/n says, pointing to a young man sitting behind a computer, "is going to hook us up to a lie detector test."

"Yup, so the tea is gonna be spilled today sis." Finn nods.

-

"So, Finn wants to go first amd right now, Jerry is hooking him up to all the equipment that will check his heart rate and his blood pressure and whatever," Y/n chuckles.

"Yea, its alot of explaining," Jerry smiles, as he plugs in a wire to his computer.

"Clearly," Finn says, signaling to all the things he has on him.

"Alright, so whenever you're ready to go, hes all set," Jerry says, nodding at Y/n.

"Okay. So we'll start off easy," she smirks, "do you have a secret girlfriend i dont know about?" She laughs.

Finn scrunches his face, "no! You'd be the first to know," he laughs.

"True," Jerry says.

"Okay, well good," she continues laughing, "thats leads me onto my next question, do you have a crush on someone right now?" She smirks.

"...no,"

"Thats a lie," Jerry says.

Y/n gasps, "Finn! Who! ...we're spilling the tea later," she shakes her head.

"..yea.. Sure.. Okay.." Finn chuckles nervously.

"Okay, do you actually hate it when fans call you daddy?"

"Yes, with a passion," Finn nods.

"True." Jerry says.

"Hm.. Okay.." Y/n smirks.

"Shut up and ask your last question," Finn laughs.

"You want me to shut up or ask my last question??" Y/n says, shrugging.

"Oh my god. Just ask your question!" Finn groans, smiling.

"Do you genuinly like our friendship?" Y/n says softly.

"What kind of fucking question is that? Of course i do! I cherish our friendship," Finn says, in a duh tone.

"True," Jerry says.

"AWEEE! Same," Y/n smiles, hugging Finn.

-

"Its y/ns turnnnn," Finn sings, "lets goooo," he laughs.

"Im nervous," y/n chuckles.

"Why??? You keeping some secrets??!" Finn squints his eyes.

"..no.." Y/n says, looking away.

"Not sure if that was a question, but its a lie," Jerry says.

"AHA! YOU LIAR! And no that wasnt a question i had to ask," Finn laughs, shaking his head.

"Well, you're ready go," Jerry chuckles, taking a seat.

"Y/n, have you ever had a crush on someone in your friendgroup?" Finn asks, smirking.

"Wow, wait to take it slow," she laughs, "but..no."

"Thats a lie" Jerry says

"Oh my god! Y/n! Who!" Finn says, an incredibly shocked look on his face.

"...spill the tea later," Y/n mumbles.

Finn nods, "do you think im a good singer?"

"Yes, very much."

"True"

"Aweeee you're so sweet," Finn blushes.

"Shut up," y/n smiles, rolling her eyes.

"Your confessions on tape too!" Finn chuckles, pointing to the camera. "Anywho, next question.... Has there been a time when you genuinly didnt want to be friends anymore?"

"NO!" Y/n shouts.

"True," jerry says.

"Oh thank god, i got worried for a sec," Finn says, rubbing his forehead.

"Why would i ever want that??? You're my best friend in the whole entire world!"

"I know i know, love you," Finn laughs, playfully blowing a kiss at Y/n.

"Oh my god," y/n says, shaking her head, smiling.

"Last question, do you like doing our youtube channel?"

"Yesssss, of course i do."

"True."

-

"Welp, there you have it guys, there is clearly lots of things we have to talk about later," Finn says, raising his eyebrows.

"Honestly," Y/n chuckles. "We want to say thank you to our dear friend Jerry for helping us out and to you guys for watching our channel! We've hit 1,000 subscribers and im so happy and thankful for all of you!" Y/n exclaims.

"So am i, genuinly you guys thank you. We werent really expecting this at all, but again thank you so much!" Finn says, "if i could hug you all i would," he laughs, holding his arms out.

"Anywho, if you enjoyed today's video please like it and subscribe if you havent already, love you guys!"

"BYEEEEE!" Finn shouts, slapping his hand over the camera.