OUR 1ST... AND ONLY VLOG

"Hey guys! So many of you requested we do a vlog! And we're not sure if this is gonna be a new thing, but we're trying it out." Finn says, as he hold the camera up

"Yea, if you guys like it let us know by commenting your favorite part and hitting that star button," Y/n smiles.

-

"Goodmorning guys," Finn whispers into the camera.

"So, i just woke up dunno if you can tell," he chuckles, running his hand through his bed head hair do.

"I dont know how to vlog," he says, "sorry if this is hella awkward and weird," he laughs.

"Lets go wake up y/n!" Finn says.

He gets out of his bed and walks out of his room into another room.

"Y/N Y/L/N! WAKE UP!" Finn shouts as he opens the door and jumps on the bed.

"Finn! What the fuck!" Y/n shouts, pulling the sheets up over her head.

"Y/nnnn wake up! We're doing our vlog today!" Finn says, uncovering her head and shoving the camera into her face.

She lazily smiles and waves, "heyy."

"COME ON! Get up!!!" Finn groans, rolling over on Y/ns arm.

"Fuck offffff!"

-

"Hey guys!" Y/n says as she holds the camera up.

"I just finished getting ready," she smiles, making faces in the camera. "Heres the outfit of the day," she checkles, turning the camera and pointing at a mirror showing off her jeans and adidas sweater. "So since Finn wanted to be an annoying shit earlier lets go see what hes up to and be annoying back."

Y/n opens the door to her guest room and walks into the living room of Finns house.

"Hey bitch!" She says smacking him.

"Ow!" He shouts, rubbing his head.

Y/n plops herself down next to him on the couch and she lifts the camera up to show both of them in the frame.

"We're boring," Finn mumbles.

"Lets do something then," y/n says.

"Betttt."

-

The camera flips over to Y/n and Finn sitting in a booth at a Chick-Fil-A

"Heyooooo," they both say.

"We were hungry...so we're eating..." Finn says, taking a bite of his waffle fry.

"We dont know how to vlogggg! I feel like this is so boring," Y/n laughs.

"Honestly, same. Lets talk about how good chick fil a is."

"Oohhh its the fucking best! Everything on the menu tastes like heaven, they're quick to serve you, the chick fil a sauce is an icon, and its just.. Da best," Finn says, earning strange looks from people around over his fanboying. "If i could marry chick fil a, i would."

"Okay...... But yes." y/n laughs.

"It reminds me of you," Finn says.

"Um? What??" Y/n says laughing even more.

"Nevermind," Finn smiles.

-

"Okay, guys so sorry this video is super short, we just dont have anything interesting to share and this is why we arent daily vloggers," Finn chuckles, y/n nods.

"Yeaaaa, it was a fun experience tho," Y/n nods, smiling.

"Anywho, we hope you enjoyed and subscribe!"

"BYEEEEEE!" They both say, as finn slaps the camera lens.

"Finn stop doing that!"