Chapter 11

We ended up going into a bar. The thing is this bar has food at least so I guess it is okay. Apparently all the guys had faked IDs and when the looked at me they panicked thinking I would not have one. However, I pulled out one and showed it to the person standing in front of the bar and they calmed down. We walked inside and found a seat.

"You know the school never said anything about getting drunk." Blake says.

"I would tell you guys to not drink but you will not listen. So I am just going to say that I am not drinking since you guys would need at least someone that is sober." Wesley reasons. Everyone nods to that since he does make sense.

I can take a lot of alcohol and not get drunk but I would not say that for the other guys. I bet after a few drinks they would not be able to make any sense of what they are saying. We ordered some food and some beverages, mainly alcohol and started to talk about random crap.

After a while, we finished all the food we ordered and started finishing the alcohol as well. Everyone's words were getting slurred and their bodies began to sway a bit, well except for Wesley and I because Wesley did not drink and I have a high alcohol tolerance.

"IS THAT A UNICORN!" Hunter shouts as he sees someone turn on their phone flashlight by accident. Honestly, how do you come up with those things.

"LET'S JUMP OFF THE TOP OF THE HOTEL ONTO A BED! That would be SO fun!" Ryders yells. Yeah, it would be fun if you wanted to die.

"NO, A CLIFF!" Blake suggests.

"YAH!" Ryder exclaims. Really, jumping off a cliff onto a bed? Ace did not say anything, I guess he doesn't talk a lot when he is drunk.

"No, we are not doing any of those things. Anyways, it is about 10 pm, we should get those people back to the hotel since it might take a long time." Wesley said I nodded at his suggestion and tried to carry the drunk guys into a car. We had to call two separate taxi since there was not enough space. I took Hunter and Ace while Wesley took Ryder and Blake.

We were all at the back seat. Ace was in the middle while me and Hunter were at the sides. Suddenly, Ace started to lean in. Of course a drunk Ace would kiss any girl he could see. Since Ace probably would not remember what happened, I leaned in and kissed him. His breath tasted like alcohol as expected. His lips were soft but rough around the edges. I would say he is a pretty good kisser probably because he has been with so many other girls before.

At this point, Hunter fell asleep and Ace and I were still kissing. We finally arrive at the hotel. Wesley and I carried the boys to their rooms. We said our goodbyes while Wesley was still uncomfortable by my presence so I let myself out of the room and clicked the floor 45 button on the elevator. With that, I arrived in my room. I showered, changed, brushed my teeth and went to bed.

I awoke the next morning with a minor hangover. The sun shone through the windows lighting up the whole room. I took a shower, got dressed, and went downstairs to the hotel's cafetaria for breakfast.

Since I am an early riser, there were not many people at the cafeteria yet. So I finished eating and went back up until the time the teachers told us to come down. We had to meet downstairs everyday by 9:30 am and right now it was 7:30 am. I decided to call Eric to check up on the gang.

"How's the gang going?" I asked.

"It is okay. The trades are coming through and the money are rolling in." Eric informs. I can tell that he just woke up but he knows better than too confront me about it.

"Great to hear. Bye." With that, I ended the call. I told you, I just wanted to check up on the gang, not have a conversation with Eric. Anyways, I grabbed my guitar from my bed and started to play with it. Yes, I did bring my guitar with me on a trip that only lasts a week. I usually play the guitar when I get bored and sing with it. I decided to sing 'Without me' by Halsey.